Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By thephoenix25

Thread: Do all test e first cycles last this long?

musicmusic is offline New Member

Do all test e first cycles last this long?

Hey everyone I'm new to the game I hope this is a reasonable question to ask. Since everything is so confusing to me, I was wondering if it is normal for my first ever cycle (I'm going to do a test e cycle since it's my first) is supposed to last 19 weeks in total (this includes post cycle). I was under the impression that cycles should last at most 8 weeks ... And if this is my first cycle I'm worried about doing something that will take 19 weeks .. Are there any other cycles that someone could refer me to

thephoenix25 is offline Associate Member
    This should give you all the info you need, follow this to the letter and you wont go wrong

My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

typical test e cycle time scale
    12 week cycle then 2 weeks for your test levels to drop between cycle and PCT and then 4 week PCT is 18 weeks

typical test p cycle time scale
    8 week cycle then 4 days for your test levels to drop between cycle and PCT and then 4 week PCT is 12 weeks 4 days

most people do the test e cycle as a first cycle because your test levels are more stable during and fewer injections

djgreen is offline Senior Member
    how old are you and what's your stats?

Quote Originally Posted by djgreen
    how old are you and what's your stats?
    26, 140lbs 5'7 tall and working out for 6 years

qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by musicmusic View Post
    26, 140lbs 5'7 tall and working out for 6 years
    Sry mate at 140lbs you are far from ready for steroids ...
    even if you are shredded as hell 140pounds is still small...

My advice are get a good program, forget bodybuilding style program those program are useless for natty. those programs shine only if you use tons of gear like pros... train as a natty and eat crazy.
    Jump on the dirtiest mass gainer you can find and eat a lot... and when I say alot its jot 3000 calories... eat minimum 5000 cal... at that point dont worry about fat gain.
    And go get some BW done... 140 for 4 year training no.matter how bad is your training you should be bigger...
    Maybe you have health problem or hormonal issue.

Once you know for sure the problem fix it and reaccess from there.

If you dont eat enough steroid will be a temporary fix and wont do wonder...

Good luck man...

I started training at 135lbs(skinny fat) in one year I reached 155lbs(still skinny fat :P)
    After 6 years Ive never went over 175pounds still over 15%...
    Never eated better that these few years.
    I had low testosterone ... started TRT and now I easely get over 200pounds 15%.
    With half as good diet at I used to have...

Good luck I know temptation is high but you dont need it and it wont help you as much as you think if this is not your problem.

Quote Originally Posted by qscgugcsq
    Sry mate at 140lbs you are far from ready for steroids... even if you are shredded as hell 140pounds is still small... My advice are get a good program, forget bodybuilding style program those program are useless for natty. those programs shine only if you use tons of gear like pros... train as a natty and eat crazy. Jump on the dirtiest mass gainer you can find and eat a lot... and when I say alot its jot 3000 calories... eat minimum 5000 cal... at that point dont worry about fat gain. And go get some BW done... 140 for 4 year training no.matter how bad is your training you should be bigger... Maybe you have health problem or hormonal issue. Once you know for sure the problem fix it and reaccess from there. If you dont eat enough steroid will be a temporary fix and wont do wonder... Good luck man... I started training at 135lbs(skinny fat) in one year I reached 155lbs(still skinny fat :P) After 6 years Ive never went over 175pounds still over 15%... Never eated better that these few years. I had low testosterone... started TRT and now I easely get over 200pounds 15%. With half as good diet at I used to have... Good luck I know temptation is high but you dont need it and it wont help you as much as you think if this is not your problem.
    when I started training I weighed 128lbs so I've definitely gotten bigger and because I'm not the tallest is
    Don't necessarily look lean. Thanks for the advice!

Joco71 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by musicmusic View Post
    when I started training I weighed 128lbs so I've definitely gotten bigger and because I'm not the tallest is
    Don't necessarily look lean. Thanks for the advice!
    So you are making good progress congrats but don't try to fix something that is not broke. Gain as much as you can natural and learn as much as you can mean while. You will be amazed at what you can look like if nutrition is dialed in. You have lots of time and lots of room to grow natural. If you stick around you will figure this out on your own . The advice given above is very solid. Good Luck !!

does this apply if I am not looking to gain mass as much as I am interested in cutting? Because I do not wish to gain a lot of mass ... I'm hoping to get a more lean cut result than a bulky muscular one. I have been restrictive with my diet because I'm afraid of getting too big and not achieving the image I want.

Joco71 is offline Senior Member
    Music diet is king at getting that type of body. No amount of gear will get you there with out the diet. There is alot of guys on here that will help you with your diet. Create another post with what and how you eat. This will get you started in the direction you want they will help you figure your tdee. You must give stats and be honest do it in the nutrition section. It will be the best thing. You ever see guys at the gym day in day out they even work out pretty good but their appearance never changes!!! It's because they don't eat right. Diet is 80% of it bar none. Good luck man!

Sorry if this sounds harsh. You don't need steroids to cut, diet does that. Most people can cut down to 8-10% natty, and unless your planning to get on stage 8% is very lean for most people. Whilst I've not seen a pic or know you current bf%, I'd say at your current weight and height, you'll not be happy with a cut look. If you were your current weight of 140lb and 5%bf you'd still be kinda small. IMO it's not worth putting your health at risk (which you will if you use steroids ). Remember, you're going to loose muscle when you cut, so you need it to be in abundance before you cut. Train natty and eat a lot, review your progress every three months, adjust your diet and training to accommodate new gains and fix problems. It is recommended that you be 165-175lb at 12% before you start a first cycle.

Read Section 3
    My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle
    Joco71 likes this.

Thanks both of you . It didn't sound harsh at all, I agree with what you're saying - I knew that about the diet but I have never had a good guideline. I eat really healthy but there has to be something I'm lacking or doing wrong so I'm going to ask around and see if I can find more info on dieting before I try anything else.

Check out the diet section here :

DIET AND NUTRITION

For bulking read these stickies :

http://forums.steroid.com/diet-nutri...ight-read.html
    http://forums.steroid.com/diet-nutri...mple-diet.html

Track your calories using an app like myfitnesspal or similar

Good luck

Thread Information