Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By NACH3

Thread: Can you help me plan my first cycle?

amartinez94993 is offline New Member

Can you help me plan my first cycle?

So I told myself I was going to get a couple things in my life in order before I start my first cycle. I want to be in a good place in my life before dabbling in this lifestyle. Things are coming together seemingly and I think I'm ready. I'm 22 years old and I have been training for four years. This is what I have and the quantity of what I have posted at the bottom.

I won't fool myself to say I'm only going to do one cycle but I will tell you I only will do one cycle a year. I'm a recreational bodybuilding that doesn't plan to go pro. I want to run 500ml of test a week split into between two injections. I don't know how much arimidex to run and how to set that up. I also don't know if I have enough nolva for proper PCT. I also keep hearing the debate about HCG . I can't find any anywhere.. should I just wait to get it? I heard a Test only cycle is pretty light and I won't need it.

I know the consequences and risks are there and I'm willing to accept those risk. Everyone I know that has been on gear says I have nothing to worry about really with such a light cycle. They said my body will bounce back without any issues after the nolva. They said my balls and erections will come back after PCT. Very minimal chance on gyno because I'm running the arimidex. In all from all the experienced gear users that I've talked to about this says there a very minimal chance of seeing any permanent consequences from a cycle this light. Would you agree?

Test Enanthate x 10ml
    Nolva 20mg/tab x 30
    Arimidex 1mg/tab x 30

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Read the sticky planning and executing my first successful cycle. Everything is in there

bigdil511 is offline Associate Member
    I'd wait for hcg it will seriously help your pct.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    10ml of test isn't enough for a cycle unless it's 500mg/ml at which point it will probably cripple you to inject it. You don't have enough Nolva and are missing HCG and clomid.

Yes there is a chance you will cause permanent damage, there is always that risk. Here is some reading

The young and Steroids

Explanation of HPTA / Endocrine System & How Steroids Affect You
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

william981125 is offline Associate Member

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by amartinez94993 View Post
    So I told myself I was going to get a couple things in my life in order before I start my first cycle. I want to be in a good place in my life before dabbling in this lifestyle. Things are coming together seemingly and I think I'm ready. I'm 22 years old and I have been training for four years. Your still to young - use your high natty test levels/diet/& a good training program to reach your goals b4 starting a cycle! You've got much to learn... This is what I have and the quantity of what I have posted at the bottom.

I won't fool myself to say I'm only going to do one cycle but I will tell you I only will do one cycle a year. I'm a recreational bodybuilding that doesn't plan to go pro. I want to run 500ml(500mgs wkly not mlof test a week split into between two injections.e3.5d or say SUN/THURI don't know how much arimidex to run and how to set that up.stsrting dose is .25mg eod - pull BW at 6 wk mark to make adjustmentsI also don't know if I have enough nolva for proper PCT. I also keep hearing the debate about HCG always run it on cycle to maintain testicular functionality while aiding in a better recovery! I can't find any anywhere.. should I just wait to get it? I heard a Test only cycle is pretty light and I won't need it. Yes you need it on any and all cycles!

I know the consequences and risks are there and I'm willing to accept those risk. Everyone I know that has been on gear says I have nothing to worry about really with such a light cycle.bad advice from who is giving it - always a risk in this gameThey said my body will bounce back without any issues after the nolva. They said my balls and erections will come back after PCT. Very minimal chance on gyno because I'm running the arimidex. In all from all the experienced gear users that I've talked to about this says there a very minimal chance of seeing any permanent consequences from a cycle this light. Would you agree? No... While anything is possible - you need to take all preventative measures AI/HCG 1mg of dex is far too much

Test Enanthate x 10ml
    Nolva 20mg/tab x 30
    Arimidex 1mg/tab x 30
    In bold - your not ready imo - just get the basics down - also an AI is not needed in pct(only SERMs - Clomid/& Nolvadex ! Just read up and wait - train hard eat BIG/& clean and you'll grow!
    Last edited by NACH3; 07-06-2015 at 05:10 PM.
    Joco71 likes this.

Joco71 is offline Senior Member
    This^^^^ and be patient !!

Thread Information