sadad is offline New Member

First Cycle in my life, welcome your good advices

hi. im willing to start first cycle in my life and im really looking forward to get you guy's fine advices.

first, stat

sex : male
    height : 5.5(167cm)
    weight : 140lbs(64kg)
    bf : around 14~15%
    exercise exp : all-time runner + been in the gym 1.5years
    diet : as good as it can get( consumes about 2800kcal a day with fine protein and low gi carb, essential fats)
    alcohol : none( about 500cc beer a week)
    smoke : none
    bloodwork result : nothing unusual and perfect EXPECT TESTSTERONE 1.91 and FREE TESTSTERONE 5.47 ( suxxxxks)
    blood count LH FSH GH all in good position

i always know i had small libido in my life and that didnt bothered me that all, and all i guessed it would be because my body is young

but last bloodtest result bit shocked me with too low on testo , and doctor adviced me to get some medication.

in my life it was always a hard struggle to get some weight and sucessed with getting bit of more bf and i was happy with it

but i want to move one more step further of getting bit of muscles more to look like a man with help of steroid

i twice went though all the things on the board and here is my cycle plan.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.png 
Views:	818 
Size:	71.5 KB 
ID:	157967

and here's are my questions;

1.concerning my smaller size of body, i thought 250mg/week seemed enough, does it enough for me?

2.will i definitely need all of that? Hcg and Nolva and Clomid? im bit worried about producing too less estrogen due to these things.

3.is cycle length enough? should i take more Dbol than Var?

4. bought protein,slow casein protein, high multi vitimins, Silymarin, OMEGA3, creatine, BCAA, NAC. is there anything that i will need more?

i would really appreciate of having your advices and good tips for cycle.
    Last edited by sadad; 07-06-2015 at 08:16 AM.

edmondle is offline Junior Member
    first cycle 2 orals? read the sticky mate, before my first cycle I reed at least 5 times

sadad is offline New Member
    thanks for ur feedback
    was too greedy to get fast.
    would this be a better plan?Click image for larger version. 

Name:	stack_final.png 
Views:	348 
Size:	58.6 KB 
ID:	157976

Joco71 is offline Senior Member
    Your sheeet is saying you will be on cycle for 4 weeks then off for 6 weeks and then back on for 4 weeks. This makes no sense. Go back and do some reading you are far from being ready. I'm not trying be a jerk but you must have a better understanding of things . read the stickies and ask lots of questions don't just jump into the unknown. Hope this helps.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Yea this makes no sense at all. Maybe go back to the Dr and get on trt if you truly need it. As for your cycle, 12 weeks of test at 500mgs a week will do. Drop the orals and definitely drop that 6 weeks on 6 weeks off thing
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

DrewZ is offline Productive Member
    As the guys suggested above, your proposed cycle makes no sense.

Read threw this a few times and follow it exactly: My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

If you have any questions after reading it feel free to ask.

Impreza is offline Junior Member
    Do search and search and search And always keep n mind Steroid may be harmful if you don know what you are doing with it.

Goodluck

Thread Information