Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By jimmyinkedup
  • 2 Post By jimmyinkedup

Thread: Prami before bed = sht

nate10 is offline Associate Member

Prami before bed = sht

took my first prami dose last night .25 before bed. I literly woke up every hour until i had to wake ip and couldnt find comfortable position, was sweating. Omg it sucked, well is it going to be like this ed if i take prami ed? Or will my body get used to it after a while? Its liquid arr prami.
    Or should i just not run it , until i notice some gyno or no sex drive . Running test/deca cycle 14/12 weeks.

Also running adex .25 ed of course and hcg 500iu 2x week.

tice1212 is offline Productive Member
    What are u cycling with? Tren or deca ?

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    You may not even need it if you manage your e2 well. Either drop it down even further to .125 for a week, then up to .25for a week, then to .5 OR (and this is what id do) drop it for now and see if any issues arise that dictate you need to use it. If they do dose it as I stated.125/.25/.5
    I respond to prami so well some just do not.
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    I sleep better and fortunately I dont(haven't gotten nauseous b4) but last time when I ran it I loved it...

It should subside... If not look into caber(harder to source imo) but it's out there

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup
    You may not even need it if you manage your e2 well. Either drop it down even further to .125 for a week, then up to .25for a week, then to .5 OR (and this is what id do) drop it for now and see if any issues arise that dictate you need to use it. If they do dose it as I stated.125/.25/.5 I respond to prami so well some just do not.
    thanks jimmy good info , i will try run it at .15 tonight , if i still get the effects i will stop and only run if needed, what are the main things i should look for? Just low sex drive ? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3
    I sleep better and fortunately I dont(haven't gotten nauseous b4) but last time when I ran it I loved it... It should subside... If not look into caber(harder to source imo) but it's out there
    yea its harder to get caber, but ima just ser what happns with lower dose

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by nate10 View Post
    yea its harder to get caber, but ima just ser what happns with lower dose
    Sounds good... If your E2 is on point you'll be g2g! GL

Blog Entries
    thanks jimmy good info , i will try run it at .15 tonight , if i still get the effects i will stop and only run if needed, what are the main things i should look for? Just low sex drive ? Thanks
    Well of course lactation (leaky nipples) is a sure fire sign! For me however sexual dysfunction is the first sign, inability to orgasm, weak erections, those are the 2 that show in me when my PRL is raised up. It may be different for you but yes, sexual signs are the ones I would be on the lookout for first.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    took my first prami dose last night .25 before bed. I literly woke up every hour until i had to wake ip and couldnt find comfortable position, was sweating. Omg it sucked, well is it going to be like this ed if i take prami ed? Or will my body get used to it after a while? Its liquid arr prami.
    Or should i just not run it , until i notice some gyno or no sex drive . Running test/deca cycle 14/12 weeks.
    You may need to knock back your dosage even lower.

tice1212 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post

Well of course lactation (leaky nipples) is a sure fire sign! For me however sexual dysfunction is the first sign, inability to orgasm, weak erections, those are the 2 that show in me when my PRL is raised up. It may be different for you but yes, sexual signs are the ones I would be on the lookout for first.
    Yeah those are the first signs for me to. sexual dysfunction, inability to orgasm, weak erections. I was asking before what compound u were on because tren had me up every two fvcking hours! Lmao.. Animal PM helped a little to get better sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by tice1212
    Yeah those are the first signs for me to. sexual dysfunction, inability to orgasm, weak erections. I was asking before what compound u were on because tren had me up every two fvcking hours! Lmao.. Animal PM helped a little to get better sleep.
    Yep i see , nah just deca

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Fvck prami

Ran it before, made me nauseous. Then I took it at night & seemed fine for the most part

But, why bother when there's caber

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    Fvck prami

Ran it before, made me nauseous. Then I took it at night & seemed fine for the most part

But, why bother when there's caber
    Prami hits d3 receptors more than caber. D3 are vital for male sexual function. Prami has a much better serious side effect safety profile.
    There are a few reasons that make prami a better choice than caber IF you can tolerate it. Some just cannot seem too. If you can, however, I def feel like prami is the best option.
    < <Samson> > and NACH3 like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    Prami hits d3 receptors more than caber. D3 are vital for male sexual function. Prami has a much better serious side effect safety profile.
    There are a few reasons that make prami a better choice than caber IF you can tolerate it. Some just cannot seem too. If you can, however, I def feel like prami is the best option.
    I remember you bringing this up in the past - I researched it and went w/Prami also - like mentioned some just don't respond well while others it seems not to bother... But it has profound effects on the D3 receptor site... Well said Jimmy!

qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah well... took .1mg last night and I woke up 4 times wanted to throw up for half an hour...

Love that product...

I did 1.5mg one time. I dont remember why I took so much.
    Had lots of fun that night...

If you have some prami and dont tolerate it taper up really slow...
    Like .1mg for 1 week .15mg for another week. And so on... should end up ok...
    If not... sry XD

TrevHoff is offline Junior Member
    Why not just keep your E2 in check and not have to worry about prolactin? Could just keep the prami on hand unless you need it.

How much test and deca are you running?

Quote Originally Posted by TrevHoff
    Why not just keep your E2 in check and not have to worry about prolactin? Could just keep the prami on hand unless you need it. How much test and deca are you running?
    thats what im going to do , running 12 weeks 400mg deca a week and 14 weeks of 500mg test E a week.

Impreza is offline Junior Member
    Why not primo or masteron rather than deca ?

Quote Originally Posted by Impreza
    Why not primo or masteron rather than deca?
    got little muscle imbalance on my back and shoulder left side. Causing some pain on my shoulder because of the imbalance its causing impigment , so the deca will mask the pain while i concentrate a lot on uni letaral exercises and lower trap workout and shoulder rehab workout while on cycle (and regular workout of course)

Blog Entries
    Yeah and deca will also actually build some decent mass even at a low dose, primo and mast will not.

GSXRvi6 is offline Member
    Having 0 issues on prami

Started at .05 mg (and I FELT that hit like a hammer). I stayed on .05mg until I felt nothing and I've been slowly ramping up, I'm up to being able to take .25mg ED without issues.

I've always used caber but I'm converted, just gotta ramp up REAL slow.

Thread Information