Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By jimmyinkedup
  • 1 Post By jimmyinkedup
  • 1 Post By jimmyinkedup

Thread: Prohormone/Gyno-puffy nip

sportsguy891 is offline New Member

Prohormone/Gyno-puffy nip

Long story short, I have run a couple Test E cycles with great success in the past. I recently took a pro hormone that someone recommended. It worked great til I started to get sensitive nipples and a bit of puffiness. I stopped taking it and started on Tamox at 40mg. I still have a small lump under my right nip which has been there for about 2 weeks. Will the Tamox fully relive this or is there something else I should take as well. I have had no cases of gyro from the previous cycles.
    Thanks

djgreen is offline Senior Member
    that's why people do not like PH they are so toxic and the sides are greater than AAS if you keep taking the nolva it will take a while to shrink the lumps if at all there's no guarantee . throw in some Raloxifene 60-80 a day and keep the nolva for best chances

Thanks, i appreciate it. I saw another topic that guy started about PH and the advice was the same, to stay away from them. Unfortunately I learned the hard way. The Raloxifine from Ar-r good as well? Thats where I bought the nolva too. Thanks again

yea arr has it

dubrovin1012 is offline Associate Member
    So if someone is doing pct, they can substitute nolva for raloxifene?

he is running gyno treatment and a common protocol is nolva and ralox
    Last edited by djgreen; 07-08-2015 at 01:15 PM.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dubrovin1012 View Post
    If caught in time ralox is used more as a reversal! Protocol for ralox is 120mgs the first wk - then 60mgs from there on out!

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by djgreen View Post
    he is running gyno treatment and a common protocol is nolva and ralox
    It is not common to combine nolva and ralox for gyno treatment. Its one or the other especially when it comes to gyno. Ralox having the higher affinity for the e receptor in breast tissue would essentially render tamox useless when it comes to treating the gyno.
    The only time id combine them would be in a pct protocol and that would only be in a case where gyno was present and even then I would honestly combine ralox and clomid over raloc and tamox.

Quote Originally Posted by dubrovin1012 View Post
    So based on what I said above in pct you could substitute ralox for nolva provided you are running clomid alongside. Ralox is not a common pct choice because it does not stimulate the production of test as well as clomid or nolva.
    NACH3 likes this.

This will be my second week at 40 for nolva, should I drop to 20 when I get the ralox, or should I just run the ralox alone? And should I run the ralox 120/60/60 and so on?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sportsguy891 View Post
    This will be my second week at 40 for nolva, should I drop to 20 when I get the ralox, or should I just run the ralox alone? And should I run the ralox 120/60/60 and so on?
    Drop the nolva altogether. run the ralox like you have outlined 120/60/60/60 etc....

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    It is not common to combine nolva and ralox for gyno treatment. Its one or the other especially when it comes to gyno. Ralox having the higher affinity for the e receptor in breast tissue would essentially render tamox useless when it comes to treating the gyno.
    The only time id combine them would be in a pct protocol and that would only be in a case where gyno was present and even then I would honestly combine ralox and clomid over raloc and tamox.

So based on what I said above in pct you could substitute ralox for nolva provided you are running clomid alongside. Ralox is not a common pct choice because it does not stimulate the production of test as well as clomid or nolva.

^^^so for PCT - Jimmy, if Ralox doesn't stimulate test production as well as nolva - could the ralox be swapped back to nolva, and maybe just up his nolva dose(by 10/20 if even needed)/or run it like a regular PCT protocol.... or just do as you say! I'm just curious as I've known you can use ralox for pct in this case - but I know I would want to recover to the best of my abilities... Thx
    Last edited by NACH3; 07-09-2015 at 08:10 AM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    [/B]

^^^so for PCT - Jimmy, if Ralox doesn't stimulate test production as well as nolva - could the ralox be swapped back to nolva, and maybe just up his nolva dose(by 10/20 if even needed)/or run it like a regular PCT protocol.... or just do as you say! I'm just curious as I've known you can use ralox for pct in this case - but I know I would want to recover to the best of my abilities... Thx
    Just because ralox isnt as good as the other serms at stimulating test production think about this- When pct ends for most people you would still be taking ralox for your gyno and stimulating test production. You will recover for sure. Dont think ralox wont do anything for T production because it doesnt do it as well as clomid or nolva, it does it to a significant degree. Like if you start on ralox for gyno your t levels will increase significantly. To the point where you will possibly have high sex drive etc. Symptoms of elevated test.
    My point - Ralox/Clomid would be a fine PCT IMO.
    NACH3 likes this.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup
    Just because ralox isnt as good as the other serms at stimulating test production think about this- When pct ends for most people you would still be taking ralox for your gyno and stimulating test production. You will recover for sure. Dont think ralox wont do anything for T production because it doesnt do it as well as clomid or nolva, it does it to a significant degree. Like if you start on ralox for gyno your t levels will increase significantly. To the point where you will possibly have high sex drive etc. Symptoms of elevated test. My point - Ralox/Clomid would be a fine PCT IMO.
    I used torem/nov for a pct and really liked it. I thought it was one of the smoother pcts I had experienced. I think most people expect nov, ralox etc to work very rapidly or feel they are ineffective. Just because the lump may have formed somewhat rapidly I have found it often takes a solid 6 weeks of any serm to really start to work it's mojo.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown View Post
    I used torem/nov for a pct and really liked it. I thought it was one of the smoother pcts I had experienced. I think most people expect nov, ralox etc to work very rapidly or feel they are ineffective. Just because the lump may have formed somewhat rapidly I have found it often takes a solid 6 weeks of any serm to really start to work it's mojo.
    It take months. Most studies run 6 months. I dont even recommend evaluation until using for 2 months. Then evaluate if its working. It take a long time but it is better than surgery!
    NACH3 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup
    It take months. Most studies run 6 months. I dont even recommend evaluation until using for 2 months. Then evaluate if its working. It take a long time but it is better than surgery!
    Of course, I have just been fortunate to start a protocol immediately and have always had success within a shorter window of time.....but that may not always be the case. Great responses as usual jimmy.

Thanks for all the info, definitely giving me a better understanding. Jimmyinkedup, how long should I run the ralox for?

Quote Originally Posted by sportsguy891
    Thanks for all the info, definitely giving me a better understanding. Jimmyinkedup, how long should I run the ralox for?
    I'm not speaking for jimmy but once the lump disappears I would continue to run it for two weeks after. That has always been my experience with gyno flare ups.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    [/B]

Thx Jimmy... I knew it would work if you recommended it lol - I was just thinking outside the box to see what your opinion was... I got it appreciate the breakdown(makes perfect sense)

Also, since I had a flare up with this PH, do you think I would be more prone to one running another Test cycle? Like I said before, I've run 2 Test only cycles with pretty much no issue, a little nip sensitivity, but that may have been more mental than anything

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Also, since I had a flare up with this PH, do you think I would be more prone to one running another Test cycle? Like I said before, I've run 2 Test only cycles with pretty much no issue, a little nip sensitivity, but that may have been more mental than anything
    If you keep your E2 in check and in sweetspot than you should be ok - however it can flare up again - and some members I've noticed that they'd run nolva/or ralox on cycle either to prevent flare ups(usually nolva) but it can still happen - now you know what to do if it happens...

Would you run Nolva at a low dose, maybe 20 during the cycle? And then stop with last injection until PCT? Or would you carry it all the way through and just bump up the dosage when its time for PCT

Quote Originally Posted by sportsguy891
    Would you run Nolva at a low dose, maybe 20 during the cycle? And then stop with last injection until PCT? Or would you carry it all the way through and just bump up the dosage when its time for PCT
    I would run it at 20 mgs right through pct.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown View Post
    At what dosage and length of time did you you use torem?

I used it for 5 weeks with nov.
    Torem 120/120/60/60/60
    Nov 40/40/20/20/20

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Long story short, I have run a couple Test E cycles with great success in the past. I recently took a pro hormone that someone recommended. It worked great til I started to get sensitive nipples and a bit of puffiness. I stopped taking it and started on Tamox at 40mg. I still have a small lump under my right nip which has been there for about 2 weeks. Will the Tamox fully relive this or is there something else I should take as well. I have had no cases of gyro from the previous cycles.
    Thanks

Some of these 'prohormones',,,depending the one you used,,have caused progesterone type side including gyno.
    I would get some blood work and see where your issue is coming from,,,then treat it.

Thread Information