benoes is offline New Member

Homemade ON-CYCLE Support for Test E+DBOL

Hey guys, as you all may know there are all in one cycle support forumulas but i wanted to buy ingredients individually. Cycle is looking like 500mg Test E 12 weeks with a 4 week 30mg Dbol kickstart. So far im gonna take 1.2grams NAC, Saw Palmetto 320mg, Grape Seed Extract 150mg, Milk Thistle 600mg, Hawthorn Berry 300mg and was thinking of another product for heart health/blood pressure. Is this overkill? Is it possible to take too much blood pressure/heart products? What do you guys take for on-cycle support? Cheers

tice1212 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by benoes View Post
    Hey guys, as you all may know there are all in one cycle support forumulas but i wanted to buy ingredients individually. Cycle is looking like 500mg Test E 12 weeks with a 4 week 30mg Dbol kickstart. So far im gonna take 1.2grams NAC, Saw Palmetto 320mg, Grape Seed Extract 150mg, Milk Thistle 600mg, Hawthorn Berry 300mg and was thinking of another product for heart health/blood pressure. Is this overkill? Is it possible to take too much blood pressure/heart products? What do you guys take for on-cycle support? Cheers
    Hey bro IMO this is one of the best on cycle supports out there. http://www.elitenutrition.com/mobile...QtvRoCJ3Hw_wcB
    side note: why would u want to make ur own cycle support when these products are pretty damn cheap?

Mountainman360 is offline Associate Member
    From looking around I've found that 'CEL cycle assist' is one of the best if not the best on cycle support. It has the best reviews on most websites that sell it and covers all aspects of protection from liver to BP even preventing acne. I'd recommend taking a look at it. Does make your poo smell weird though. Hahahah but it works so screw it!

gymrat702 is offline Junior Member
    Liver and Organ Defender by 5% nutrition.

What I like about it, is not only does it protect all the usual stuff (kidney, liver, prostate, heart), it also has stuff in there to help with acne.

It's only $30 for a months supply.

It's more expensive to buy all the ingredients separately.

steroids-store is offline New Member
    Last edited by Booz; 05-30-2022 at 07:30 AM.

Thread Information