ELBOZ is offline Junior Member

Extended release pharm grade T3, will it do the job?

Might be a silly question but i dont see this kind of T3 talked about in these kinds of forums.

Im currently on lions liquid T3, feels like its working good as far as body heat. Only 1 week in .

I just got ahold of some pharm grade on a trip across the border, except its 75mcg and I believe sustained/extended release. Triyotex is the name by the way.

Im currently on 50mcg, and was planning to go as high as 75 and no more than that, will these pills do the same job?

Will they work to assist in fat loss?

thanks

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    I dont think ER T3 is popular due to the long half life of t3 as it is. I am not familiar with the tabs you have. I would imagine they would help for fatloss but just like regular t3 you should prob be on some form of anabolic to eliminate the risk of muscle loss as well.
    The other down side to the triotex is if I am not mistaken they are capsules so you cant adjust dosage at all. You are stuck doing 75mcg. Thats not necessarily a bad thing, I happen to like that dose. 50-75mcg is a moderate yet effective dose IMO but not everyone may feel this way.

Yeah thanks jimmy i am taking Anavar for now, and gonna start trt in about a month anyways so was just getting this in for now, as my dr doesnt need no more labs and just waiting on me to start trt and maybe even thyroid treatment if I choose to.

i am going on 50mcg as i stated from the liquid t3 i have , and plan to move up to 75mcg tops for a weeks, so was thinking those pills would be effective in that way, and I would hopefully be dosing more accurate than the liquid . liquid is working good just hard to dose right at times, just not sure about the whole extended release thing, i dont plan to split them, i guess it should be fine since the half life of t3 is long,but any other comments or opinions appreciated

djgreen is offline Senior Member
    as jimmy said everyone is affected different 75mcg gave me irregular heartbeat and I stayed so hot all the time I couldn't stand it, on top of feeling like pure shit all the time iv heard a lot of ppl having the same experience and a lot that don't just be careful the side affects smack you in the face

thanks dj, i already do feel the irregular heartbeat symptom at 50mcg so not looking forward to any stronger symptoms.

ill see how it goes, as far as being extended release that shouldnt affect how it works thought correct, I mean mcg is mcg.

Thread Information