BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member

HGH...I need the low down. I have begun researching it

and I would love to hear some feedback from anyone who is doing it. I have 2 buddies on it, ones 44, the other is 39. They are in perfect health. They look incredible! my buddy actuall grew over an inch on it. I've read some threads, but just want to know what you guys think. He says he wants me to try it. But, its very very expensive. close to 600.00 a month. I'm 35. I'm also reading threads on the board as well.
    But that stuff makes me nervous..

basically,

PRO's, CON's????

dizzle is offline Respected Member

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    uhm, once ur growth plates close i dont think u can actually grow. thats funny, cause even with hgh, wow, i know it thickens the bones, not allows them to grow !

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    He didn't grow an inch from HGH at that age. It is however very beneficial for people from their mid 30's and over in terms of skin, body fat reduction, improved lean muscle, and a better all around attitude. Combined with test therapy it can make quite a difference.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Rickson, I completely agree with you, but he honestly did grow over an 1". I dont know it's possible considering his plates have probably been closed for years.... But I'm not sure how long he's been on it.

Rickson, as always I really appreciate your advise.THANKS!!!!!

Do you think someone as myself (one cycle under my belt should even consider it?)

BLT
    Last edited by buylongterm; 06-24-2003 at 01:27 PM.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    At 35 years old hell yeah. HGH is perfect for you. It isn't the drug people think it is in terms of harsh sides. It is very beneficial at lower doses for people our age. If you can afford I would say go for it.

Thread Information