Thread: Mk 677

Mountainman360 is offline Associate Member

Mk 677

Posted this in the hgh section with no luck. Supposed to be a oral form of hgh. Anyone have any experiences with it?

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    No experience but I have actually been looking into it. Pretty interesting if there truly is an oral HGH secretagogue that actually works. I always felt like oral means to increase hgh were scams but it looks like this one doees have some supporting data that is of interest.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup
    No experience but I have actually been looking into it. Pretty interesting if there truly is an oral HGH secretagogue that actually works. I always felt like oral means to increase hgh were scams but it looks like this one doees have some supporting data that is of interest.
    Yea there are a ton of scientific studies. I think it'll be worth it to give it a shot and find out for myself.

tice1212 is offline Productive Member
    Have have done a little research on this compound I personally feel that cjc-1295 no dac & ghrp-2 or 6 are a better at doing the job of GH release. But I do see the benefits in using Mk 677. First off u don't have to pin urself. But the really benefit i see is u can use it post workout instead of bring ur slim pin with u to the gym and keeping it cold then pinning urself in the locker room or bathroom it becomes way to sketchy. So what I would do personally would be this
    Wake up: cjc-1295 no dac & ghrp 2
    Post workout: 25mg
    Right before bed: cjc-1295 no DAC & ghrp 2.
    Also throwing in some gaba with every dosage.

Quote Originally Posted by tice1212
    Have have done a little research on this compound I personally feel that cjc-1295 no dac & ghrp-2 or 6 are a better at doing the job of GH release. But I do see the benefits in using Mk 677. First off u don't have to pin urself. But the really benefit i see is u can use it post workout instead of bring ur slim pin with u to the gym and keeping it cold then pinning urself in the locker room or bathroom it becomes way to sketchy. So what I would do personally would be this Wake up: cjc-1295 no dac & ghrp 2 Post workout: 25mg Right before bed: cjc-1295 no DAC & ghrp 2. Also throwing in some gaba with every dosage.

Exactly, just one dose a day, no maneuvering your pins around workouts and meals throughout the day. I've heard people getting great results with the cjc and mk677 together. I'm still doing research on hgh so I'm not extremely knowledgable on the compounds and whatnot but the benefits of it are outstanding.

tice1212 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountainman360 View Post

Exactly, just one dose a day, no maneuvering your pins around workouts and meals throughout the day. I've heard people getting great results with the cjc and mk677 together. I'm still doing research on hgh so I'm not extremely knowledgable on the compounds and whatnot but the benefits of it are outstanding.
    I have done two cycles of cjc-1295 no DAC and ghrp 2 (not 6 because I eat way to fvcking much already. I don't need to be eating more or wanting to eat more lol) and the results have been pretty damn good. Yeah it's a pain in the a** it pin in the morning and at night but the results seem to be pretty good plus my diet and training/cardio have been pretty good as well. I like the idea of not having to bring my insulin pin (CJC and ghrp combo) with me to the gym. I may have to pick some mk 677 up and try the protocol I have gave before. If u just on before anyone else on here does let us now what u think about the compound and I'll do the same. Take it easy brother

Quote Originally Posted by tice1212
    I have done two cycles of cjc-1295 no DAC and ghrp 2 (not 6 because I eat way to fvcking much already. I don't need to be eating more or wanting to eat more lol) and the results have been pretty damn good. Yeah it's a pain in the a** it pin in the morning and at night but the results seem to be pretty good plus my diet and training/cardio have been pretty good as well. I like the idea of not having to bring my insulin pin (CJC and ghrp combo) with me to the gym. I may have to pick some mk 677 up and try the protocol I have gave before. If u just on before anyone else on here does let us now what u think about the compound and I'll do the same. Take it easy brother
    Will do! Probably won't be for a while. Starting a 12 week cycle next month than I'll implement mk677 into my pct protocol. Same goes for you though, keep us updated! I bet if arr carried this stuff everyone would chime in. Lol

Thread Information