Steve is offline Associate Member

whats best way for even levels of test enan

My cycle is gonna be 750mg/week test enantate and 300mg/week deca . When ive used 750mg/week of sust before ive injected it 3 times a week,sat,mon,wed to make more use of the prop so whats the deal with enanthate ? Shall i still use it 3 times a week?? thanks

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    yes, i would inject 3 times a week for the first 4 weeks or so, then maybe cut it down to 2 as the levels will remain constant once they peak.

any split of a 2-2-3 inject schedule will work out fine to get your levels relatively consistent.

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    Originally posted by daem
    yes, i would inject 3 times a week for the first 4 weeks or so, then maybe cut it down to 2 as the levels will remain constant once they peak.

any split of a 2-2-3 inject schedule will work out fine to get your levels relatively consistent.
    Exactly.....this is about as good as the advice will get.

Steve is offline Associate Member
    Do you mean after 4 week i should cut it down to 500mg/test twice a week or stay at 750mg but twice a week. thanks

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    you will remain at 750mg/wk but you can decrease the number of injects from 3 to 2 when levels peak.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    With Enan, you don't need 3x a week for cosistant levels. The half life being 10-14 days, a 2x a week schedule will work without creating dips. 3x a week is fine as well, but what ever you start on, I'd stick to it.

If your using a 250mg Enan such as QV, then I'd shoot 3x just to make it easier on calculating your draw. Think of it this way-A guy using 1g is going to shoot 500 2x a week, not 333mg 3x a week. It's just a matter of simplicity after blood cosistancy is taken into account

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    2x is enuff with test enth !

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    I agree with 2x being fine...Enanthate is a dense fatty acid that releases nice and slow...I shoot 1cc of Test E every 5 days, and chose Enan for it's particular suspension characteristics.

Enjoy

D

Thread Information