Thread: hide the use

Derek19yrs is offline Junior Member

hide the use

Hey,
    As being 19 and benching 320lbs a lot of people accuse me of "juicing" but I never have. My question is now that I am going to start how can I hide some of the effects from the juice. I wear loose clothes now but is there anything else I can do. What have you guys done in the past to hide it.

Derek

jarrett is offline Senior Member
    JUICE... who me yeah.... I love minute maid.....

bro, all i take is creatine and andro. and i cant casue i get drug tested at work

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries

Re: hide the use

Originally posted by Derek19yrs
    Hey,
    As being 19 and benching 320lbs a lot of people accuse me of "juicing" but I never have. My question is now that I am going to start how can I hide some of the effects from the juice. I wear loose clothes now but is there anything else I can do. What have you guys done in the past to hide it.

Derek
    Two things came to mind when i read this:
    1. 19 Is too YOUNG!
    2. And b/c of this ?, you are not mature enough or ready mentally IMO to use AAS

But good luck though....

chevy44 is offline Member
    who gives a shit about what people think! i sure as hell dont. ive been big ever since i was 15 and everybody says the same shit," he juices etc etc..!" just say no i dont, but thanks

razor67 is offline Banned
    i agree,19 is to young..but your probably set on doing it anyway right?
    what effects are you trying to hide.if the increase in size just make sure people see you drinking your protein shakes and eating every 2-3 hours.say its due to that and busting your ass at the gym.
    Last edited by razor67; 06-24-2003 at 06:39 PM.

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    try this

them: do u juice ?

you: what ? what do u mean ?

them: do u take steroids ?

you: oh my fucking god, never bro! no man all i do is eat 3grams of cabrs/lb of body weight 1.5 grams of protein per pound of bodyweight and, u know what, i have been stacking cell-tech with nitro-tech lately man. fkin awesome , sick results bro, i gained liek 15 pounds of mass in 4 weeks.

them: ( in my case they were convinced)

you: yeah i reccomedn cell-tech and nitro-tech all the way, i saw it in some ad in some magazine and i said, wtf lemme try some.

now this doesnt work all the time. if someone ask me if i juice, usually i act a fool and say "juice ? yeah bro i bring some fruit juice with creatine and glutamine in it every time i workout. and if they dont leave me alone, i say, "sorry bro, i got another set, dont have time to talk"

2. try to go to a gym where hardcore bodybuilders train, trust me you wont even be recognized when guys come alone and warm up with 400 lbs bench press for 10 reps LOL !

finnaly: dont stress it, go to the gym, bust ur balls off, lift heavy, and if some1 really pisses u off, tell them "shit bro, i look that good that u think i juice" and laugh real real loud.

if ppl still bug u, just PM me and ill try and help.

when i ran my cycle ppl always bugged me, but they always asked dum shit, like "hey man do u take creatine or glutamine" some guys even ask "hey r u on that protein shit".

lastly, if i were u, i would worry more about my family noticing, then my friends. if ur mom is like, how the f*ck u gettin so big, then ur in deep shit lol ! but if ur friends ask, just say, i workout like 4x a week bro.

REMEMBER: most guys will accuse u of steroids use just becuz they are jealous. like i remember this one time when two guys accused me of steroids and they had their gf's with them, these girls were mints and the guys were so weak they couldnt even bench 135 without their face turning red lol. so they were doing 50 pound dumbell presses, andi walked over in front of their girls and picked up the 110's, on my own without a spotter or gloves or straps, i grinded out 10 full reps without even making a grunt. lol, and i banged the weights down so hard, that every1 in the gym stopped. eventually i moved to a hardcore gym becu the colledge gyms only go up to 120 lb dumbells, and i passed this a while back.

i told u this story cause i know how u feel. this is a rather long post, i was thinking about writting an article for AR on how to hide AS usage.

GOOD LUCK BROTHER !

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    I prefer the honest method.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I guess I never understood this one. Why would you take a drug at a young age that is potentially harmful for the sole purpose of getting bigger and then try to hide the results? If you don't want to look like you juice then the simplest way is not to juice. Then your problem is solved. If you do your cycle right you shouldn't be able to hide it.

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by Rickson
    If you do your cycle right you shouldn't be able to hide it.
    I agree with this. Unless you've got acne all over your shit or bruises or something from injections, why hide size? Flaunt that, pimp it, you worked hard for it!

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    agreed !

Derek19yrs is offline Junior Member
    Hey,
    Thanks for the advice. I am thinking of changing my AR name too 2yung2juice because that's what everyone says. I would also like to say I got my first customs letter today it scared me a little but after reading it said I didn't have to do anything they would just sieze my gear. But luckily my source reshipped for free so I am almost good to go. I don't want to hide my mass but my mom is a cop so I don't want her getting mad at me. Plus my parents already think I juice so when I start they are going to know for sure that I am. So I might have to start looking for a new place to live.

Derek

Thread Information