BuffDaddy6982 is offline New Member

ok you guys,cycle question.

ok im doing my 4th cycle. im gonna do it for 10 weeks(due to cash flow reasons) would that be worth it if i did 10 weeks not 12? anywasy here it is:

1-10 test enanthate 500mg(divided into 2 ,250mg shots wed & sun
    1-10 eq @ 250mg week
    clomid and nolvadex post cycle.

ive never taken eq before and i hear that you should do 400mg wk but i dont have enough cash flow. will 250mg benefit?or should i just run test by itself for 12 weeks and scrap the eq for another bottle of test.

my stats are
    5'10"
    210lbs(fluctuates from 200lbs-220lbs)
    about 12-14%bf

custom fit is offline Member
    IMO you should wait to you have enough $$ to stack. staking will give you better results. If you can scrap the cash and wait another 2 or 3 weeks to get enough EQ, i would do that.

Or you can do tren for next to nothing, and may be much happier.

i know i would be happier with tren but my last 2 cycles had fina. i got huge gains but shit didnt go good with my woman. well lets say i do the 250mg wk of eq with my test,what kind of results would i get? it would have to give me something wouldnt it?

nobody wants to answer my question? i would like to know before i buy the gear. thanks

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by BuffDaddy6982
    i would like to know before i buy the gear. thanks
    Well, that's a VERY smart way to think. And, to help you towards that, I'd scrap the eq. Not only should it very likely be run at 400mg, but it should be run at least (bare minimum) ten weeks at that dose. I just finished week eight of eq today and I am just now starting to feel the eq hunger...vascularity started bumping up somewhat noticeably a few days prior to this. Many on this board and others will say that to get the most out of eq you want to go beyond 12 weeks. So, long story short: either save up some more dough or scrap the eq.

ok then if i could ask your advice on what i should use instead. i could do deca but i would only beable to afford 300mg wk. or should i just up the test doses and just take that. im not sure and i want to make sure before i get my gear. i dont want fina either. so eq for 8weeks @ 300mg wk wouldnt cut it either then huh.

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    I'd run the test enan as is...maybe twelve weeks, but ten is still okay. Then, I'd take the money you were going to put towards eq and get some dbol to run weeks 1-4. It's very cheap and it gets you started before the test kicks in.

ok ill probly do that. do you think i will get almost as good of gains as if i would have had the eq in there. assuming i do the test for 12 weeks?

oh and one more ? i take clomid post cycle(no hcg )lets say i wanted to take nolva also for pct. how should i run it and how much?i think im gonna do 625mg test per wk for 12 weeks and no dbol ,or possibly 10mg dbol for the first 10 days(might get 10dbol @10mg a piece for free from source)how does that sound. the highest ive ever done test is 400mg wk

Thread Information