nj123 is offline Member

stupid highschoolers... unbelievable

i havent even done a cycle yet but i still thought this was pretty damn funny and actually kinda scary... my brother is in highschool and i heard him talkin to his friends about steroids and that they want to take them.. they told me that they know people that have taken them that go to there school and that those people could get them some roids... the funny thing is that they dont even know what there getting!!!!!!!!! they just give the guy 160$ for "roids" and they inject twice a week for 6 weeks and thats it... hahaha retards.... thats unbelievable i told my brother i would beat the fuck out of him if he does somethin stupid like that... and thats on top of taking them at such a young age

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    You should let your brother read some of the stuff here. It sounds like he needs to find out the truth about AS and how dangerous it can be if done wrong. There was a post a while back where someone was sold armour all (sp) and was injecting it. He got sick and found out then what it was. If you do a search on armour all you will find it and I would show it to your brother.

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Instead of talking shit on these obviously uneducated fellows why dont you bring them to the site to learn all they can before they take the dive.

peace out

beginner boy is offline New Member
    give 'em a break! teach them something. take the opportunity to educate them. don't you remember how difficult it was in high school? (maybe it wasn't as easy for everyone as it may have been for you) if someone had offered me something like that to help me get bigger, who knows what i may have done, and i wasn't a stupid kid, just a skinny, insecure one looking for a leg up on the others....not even a leg up....just trying to get even.

nj123 is offline Member
    chill bigmike, i just thought i would post this because i couldnt believe that...i didnt think i was gonna get negative responses from people.. it seems like some people just look for something to say to someone on here

broncojosh is offline Senior Member
    I don't know... I never really considered the shit in high school, and I was working for a football scholarship. I can honestly remember giving it about 2 minutes of thought about 10 minutes into our 2nd game of the year my senior year because the cat in front of me was 6'6" 305 lean and hard (compared to my 6'2" 255lb self). I had 11 tackles and 2 1/2 sacks on him that game. After the game I realized that juice wasn't needed at that level of the game...so I waited for college, where strength becomes essential, on top of your brain and technique. He got drafted last season...God all this talk has me missing ball more than ever!

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    idiots !

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    Your not even considered cool in the highschools aroung here unless you are juiced up. They take all them AS and dont see shit for gains.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

well what i would do is...

let him buy the gear and then call the cops on him,hahaha.let him get the big bubba injections 2 times a week in the old shitter in lockup.that will deter him from gear again i'm sure.ok i'm joking

nj123 is offline Member
    hahaha i dont know about that party boy haha but my brother reallly does piss me off sometimes..... haha

chevy44 is offline Member
    when i was 16 i almost took the dive (and really wanted to) but my bro found out and BEAT the shit out of me (he found out i took a shot). he knew i was too young and he cared for me enough to kick the shit out of me good ol bro. thats why i love him

Thread Information