BuffDaddy6982 is offline New Member

never done it before but clomid and nlva post cycle info

ok im gonna do 625mg test enenthate for 12 weeks with possibly 10mg dbol per day for 10 days to start it up. but what i want to know is how to run clomid and nolva together. how much and how long?. thanks for the help you guys!

by the way test enenthate @ 625 per week for 12 weeks,do you think i will see more or less gains than test eneanthate @500mg week and eq @250mg week for a 10 week cycle? the most test ive ever took was 400mg wk. also i have tooken fina before,omnadren and deca 200.

stats are
    5'10"
    210lbs
    14%bf

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    what are your goals? im guessing from the cyce youre planning you want to bulk. so ill go with that.

1-12 625 mgs test enth EW

20 mgs nolva ED throughout...

2 weeks after last enth shot take 300 mgs clomid day one, 100 mgs days 2 & 3 and 50 mgs ED thereafter for the next three weeks.

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    i agree!

BuffDaddy6982 is offline New Member
    sorry guys,yea i am planning on bulking up.so you think i should take the nolva during cycle not after with the clomid?

Do you think i will get very good gaines on a test only cycle for a 4th cycle?

still growin is offline Member
    run nolva throughout to prevent gyno and bloating as well as other estrogen sides. Then run it post cycle with clomid as well. AS far as test only for a 4th cycle, why not. Increasing test levels can only do one thing, make you bigger! (and some other good sexual sides!)

Thread Information