Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer

Deca in your cycle?

I have noticed a lot of people using deca in their cycles and having trouble with recovery. Deca is an unusual drug in the fact that it not only suppresses HPTA but seems to have a negative effect on nerve stimulation in the testis. This combination seems to be very lethal to recovery for many. I found several years ago that if I stop deca two weeks prior to stopping a long ester test and use HCG (not my favorite thing as most know) the last week of the test ester I have a much easier time with recovery. I also tend to extend my nolva/clomid therapy an additional week or two. I thought I would share that with some to avoid possible problems in the future. Also make sure prolactin levels aren't to high (if they are use dostinex or bromo) have b6, magnesium, and in a worse case scenario dbol on hand to avoid a really hard crash. Keep calories high during post cycle and several weeks after before dropping them.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Very true, good info Rickson!

nj juice is offline Member
    thanks for the info rickson, coming off a cycle with deca in it soon, and this info is very helpful.

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    saved my ass !

Thread Information