manky chops is offline Junior Member

Dodgey gear please help ??

so ive just bought two vials of test e and inside of them is floaties looks like plastic chunks..

can someone help me or guide me in the right direction on how to filter my gear properly?

ppwc1985 is offline Productive Member
    If they have that floating around why would you even want to filter it. Most likely crap, throw it.

manky chops is offline Junior Member
    not quite the advice I was after but thanks for input..

can anyone else please help with filtering out some test e ?

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Agreed. If there is crappie floating in it toss it. Why risk injecting it into yourself. I could see the rubber stopper tearing because you used an 18g needle to draw but thete shouldn't be plastic in there.

I would definitely not use it and risk an infection. Contact the source and try to get a refund
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Iron-56 is offline Associate Member
    Was whatever that is floating inside apear before or after you stuck a needle in the rubber stopper? I know it's not what you want to hear and it sucks but the risk of contracting an infection is to high. And that's the last thing you want trust me...

jnewton86 is offline Member
    One thing I have found when it comes to gear is unless you bought it from the pharmacy, there is no guaranteed way to ensure or verify the quality of the gear unless you own a lab. If I saw something floating in my gear, I would toss it in the trash without question. Every action has a consequence, don't make foolish decisions when it comes to your body.

Thyroid_cursed77 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jnewton86
    One thing I have found when it comes to gear is unless you bought it from the pharmacy, there is no guaranteed way to ensure or verify the quality of the gear unless you own a lab. If I saw something floating in my gear, I would toss it in the trash without question. Every action has a consequence, don't make foolish decisions when it comes to your body.
    what about checking the numbers with the lab? I know many do that, but do you believe it helps?

jnewton86 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Thyroid_cursed77 View Post
    what about checking the numbers with the lab? I know many do that, but do you believe it helps?
    Checking UGL numbers with a legit lab? You mean having a lab test the UGL gear?

Thread Information