Mr_Ingrao is offline New Member

Tren/sus250 cycle

Running this as a cutting cycle, with the tren sides and having trouble sleeping I seem to be extremely hungry in the middle of the night. Also i cant sleep straight through the night which i can tell is limiting my results. Its hard to get that proper diet in when im always hungry. Anyone experience this and have a good idea for sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Ingrao
    Running this as a cutting cycle, with the tren sides and having trouble sleeping I seem to be extremely hungry in the middle of the night. Also i cant sleep straight through the night which i can tell is limiting my results. Its hard to get that proper diet in when im always hungry. Anyone experience this and have a good idea for sleep.
    What dosages are you running?

Iron-56 is offline Associate Member
    You said you where running Sustanon two on the other forum right? What exactly are you running? All the details please.

Sustanon 250, tren 100mg every 3rd day. im in my 3rd week. 211lbs, first injectable cycle, probably 17-19% body fat. 6ft. Goals are to eliminate extra fat while maintaining or obviously gaining muscle. any suggestions and constructive criticism will be greatly appreciated. i started at 199 and put on the 11 pounds these past three weeks. It doesnt seem like fat thats for sure just want to make sure thats normal as well.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    This is your first cycle?

What is your previous cycle experience?

What ancillaries are you using and dosage?

No offense but your body fat is high for cycling.

The 11 pounds you put on in 3 weeks is water weight.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    If it's your firs cycle ditch the tren .

What is your HCG and AI protocol?

PCT plans?

Read this

My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

to be honest im extremely new to this, so suggest something for post cycle therapy . No blood work was done thats what im running and im getting results. Probably not the best way to do things but i usually tend to do stupid shit like that. That was a guess for body fat i can see abs put it that way. The only cycle prior to this was Anavar for 8weeks. Im just being brutally honest. My diet is on point and im at a caloric deficit. Anything i can do for sleep aswell.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    If you want to sleep then stop taking tren . You shouldn't be using it anyway at this stage.

Read the thread that was posted in the 6th reply. In their you can find a good example for PCT.

Are you taking an AI?

Are you taking hcg ?

Do you have a DA?

Do you have both nolva and clomid?

thehor is offline Member
    Ditch the tren if you really want to sleep at night because trust me when I say this, the more time you are on it the harder it gets to sleep. Also if this is your first cycle tren shouldn't even be on your mind unless you want to screw your self up mentally and physically.

Thread Information