Thread: Clomid II

gwendels is offline Junior Member

Clomid II

I got 5 50 mg tabs for post cycle. I also have 30 20 mg tabs nolvadex . Doing 400-500 test and 300 deca for 10-12 weeks and will be throwing in some winstrol tabs along the way. Do I need more of anything? When is the best time for the winstrol?

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    5 tabs of clomid at 50 mg/each is not enugg, u dont even have enough for the first day of clomid at 300mg.

since clomid and novaldex are just anti-estrogens, u can use ur novaldex post cycle instead of clomid, actually many bb's belive novaldex is better than clomid.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/catnolv.htm

read this and u will find otu how to use novaldex in place of clomid !

big_guy is offline Associate Member
    nolva in place of clomid?.. WTF .. since when does nolva stimulate natural test production.. u need the clomid.. get enough clomid for 300mgs day 1, 100mgs next 10 days, then 50 mgs next 10 days... that would be 36 pills.

goldshark19 is offline New Member
    indeed nolva also does the job.

gwendels is offline Junior Member
    How about nolva with SOME clomid(like the reg dosage for 5 days)?

halifaxsteve is offline Member
    Originally posted by big_guy
    nolva in place of clomid?.. WTF .. since when does nolva stimulate natural test production.. u need the clomid.. get enough clomid for 300mgs day 1, 100mgs next 10 days, then 50 mgs next 10 days... that would be 36 pills.
    nolva can help stimulate test production, but big_guy is also wrong on another level..seeing as you are running deca , you will need to run clomid 4 wks, not 3

how you run your cycle depends on the test you have. run the deca 1-10wks@300mg/wk, and winny ED or EOD from wks 8-13. you should also do 500mg test/wk. if your test is prop, run it to wk 13 then start clomid the day after you last injection. if the test is En, then run it to wk 11, starting clomid and nolva wk 13 immediately after the winny.

fyi i, and a lot of other ppl, run nolva AND clomid post cycle

good luck
    Last edited by halifaxsteve; 06-27-2003 at 07:35 AM.

Thread Information