xray2606 is offline New Member

New thread about old subject due to confusion

I wrote a thread asking about a cycle of test e with test prop which a friend is on a few days ago but it got abit confusing trying to get an answer for my own cycle, my fault!! Right I'm doing a 12 week cycle of test e 250, but I've decided to kick start this with prop 100, be basically because I'm inpatient and can't wait 4-5 weeks lol now I know I should have figured this out before hand because I did my first shot of e Monday and I was going to do prop every other day but seemed like a lot of pinning! So I've crunched some numbers and took some advice off here, I did a ml of prop Tuesday and then did a mixed shot of a ml of each Wednesday and gunna do same Friday now I know some people won't agree with the prop dose, but I think with the slow release am getting from the e mixed with the prop this will all add up to quite a lot of test floating about at once, I'm planning on doing this for 4 weeks then drop down to the 2 ml of test e each week once it's built up in my system and might jump back on prop for last two weeks but, I'll see how I'm going! Now I have two questions for ya all. what sort of al could I run for the amount of test and would you all wait for to see if there are any sides or run it to be safe? Also this is my second cycle, the first was just enth and I didn't need any al and I didn't do any pct which is probably why I only kept minimal gains and felt shit for weeks after. I now have clomid ready for end but not sure if that would be enough on its own and at wat dose? I did have a friend who was ment to be helping me with al this but I've recently found out he's a let down nobhead lol so I gotta learn fast for myself, so any help would be great fully received, cheers in advance guys

aerotuned is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xray2606 View Post
    I wrote a thread asking about a cycle of test e with test prop which a friend is on a few days ago but it got abit confusing trying to get an answer for my own cycle, my fault!! Right I'm doing a 12 week cycle of test e 250, but I've decided to kick start this with prop 100, be basically because I'm inpatient and can't wait 4-5 weeks lol now I know I should have figured this out before hand because I did my first shot of e Monday and I was going to do prop every other day but seemed like a lot of pinning! So I've crunched some numbers and took some advice off here, I did a ml of prop Tuesday and then did a mixed shot of a ml of each Wednesday and gunna do same Friday now I know some people won't agree with the prop dose, but I think with the slow release am getting from the e mixed with the prop this will all add up to quite a lot of test floating about at once, I'm planning on doing this for 4 weeks then drop down to the 2 ml of test e each week once it's built up in my system and might jump back on prop for last two weeks but, I'll see how I'm going! Now I have two questions for ya all. what sort of al could I run for the amount of test and would you all wait for to see if there are any sides or run it to be safe? Also this is my second cycle, the first was just enth and I didn't need any al and I didn't do any pct which is probably why I only kept minimal gains and felt shit for weeks after. I now have clomid ready for end but not sure if that would be enough on its own and at wat dose? I did have a friend who was ment to be helping me with al this but I've recently found out he's a let down nobhead lol so I gotta learn fast for myself, so any help would be great fully received, cheers in advance guys
    I not 2 new to this my self . Just started a straight s cycle of test e at 500 a week. Was told you shoukd be running a hcg at also 500 a week with .25 of arimidex . Plus clomid and Nolvadex for a pct to make it run smoother. There's great article.s for new steroid users on this site about what to take and dosage .

xray2606 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by aerotuned
    I not 2 new to this my self . Just started a straight s cycle of test e at 500 a week. Was told you shoukd be running a hcg at also 500 a week with .25 of arimidex . Plus clomid and Nolvadex for a pct to make it run smoother. There's great article.s for new steroid users on this site about what to take and dosage .
    I was lucky last time bro a didn't use any and come out fine but I lost my gains rapid and add serious depression after cycle finished so I'm not risking it again you live and learn, I did a twelve week course of test e last and gains where brilliant bro the worst bit was the first five weeks, I actually thought I'd bought shit gear but then it hit me like a brick to be honest and are lass loved it too!! About 2 weeks in I started walking up with the biggest hard ons ever bro, n a mean the ones where it points to your chin and sex drive went crazy a could have poked a warm pork pie hahaha

Lol ha. I was wondering why just sitting around thinking **** all I'm getting stiffs ha. Ya man I can't talk 2 much I know what I need but can't get hands on hcg or clomid. Ordered off the Internet from states 2 nights ago .thing will be if they arrive I'll be shocked to canada. Thinking I'll take 1 bottle of oral dbal for my end second to forth week.
    Ya dude I head if you don't use proper pct it can be a total bitch. Lucky good people on here give a shit about putting people 8n there place and showing them the best way

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Please write in short paragraphs, and speak in terms of mg not ml. The OP was difficult to understand.

You need to begin using an AI on cycle. If you don't get an AI ASAP then stop the cycle. Having too high or low e2 is probably the most dangerous thing that can happen on cycle. Just because you don't notice any side means nothing. You can't feel a blood clot forming. The only way to know for sure what is happening internally is to have blood work. If you live in canada I believe they have free or subsidized BW available.

Save the dbol for another cycle. If you don't have control of estrogen with an AI then dbol will mess you up big time.

You need both clomid and nolva for PCT.

If you haven't already you should read the thread attached below. In their you will learn about proper AI dosage and PCT regime.

My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

Ancillary Reference Guide

Ya I am running an ai in arimidex oral. Of quarter a tab 0.25 ed. Have clomid ordered for pct to run with my already got nolva .1 Milk tisel ed. Leave off the dbal so ?

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Quote Originally Posted by aerotuned View Post
    Ya I am running an ai in arimidex oral. Of quarter a tab 0.25 ed. Have clomid ordered for pct to run with my already got nolva .1 Milk tisel ed. Leave off the dbal so ?
    Dex should be taken every other day unless you have had blood work to prove otherwise.

Don't cycle with dbol unless you are certain how to control e2. Otherwise you are likely to have aromatization issues.

LIke I said in the previous post, read the provided threads. They contain the information on how to properly dose an AI and a nolva/clomid PCT.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    Please write in short paragraphs, and speak in terms of mg not ml. The OP was difficult to understand.
    ^^^ This, cant read it

Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post

Dex should be taken every other day unless you have had blood work to prove otherwise.

Don't cycle with dbol unless you are certain how to control e2. Otherwise you are likely to have aromatization issues.

LIke I said in the previous post, read the provided threads. They contain the information on how to properly dose an AI and a nolva/clomid PCT.
    Ya only for some 1 else posting me this link I would be just running test e d ball and nolva as a pct. But cheers for the advise.

Thread Information