Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By numbere
  • 1 Post By numbere
  • 1 Post By numbere

Thread: Test, Anavar, T3...test prop? Any advice on this fun short cycle?

ELBOZ is offline Junior Member

Test, Anavar, T3...test prop? Any advice on this fun short cycle?

Alright just looking for some advice and tips if anybodys got them. I usually write too much so ill try and keep it short.

Im 35
    5'9
    205lb
    carb cycling 2000-2400

Weights 4x/week Cardio 3/week

EDIT:
    I erased most my post because it was a long read and no replies in a week.

Basically Im cutting got 6 weeks left before a beach trip.

on 300/week Test 75/day anavar 75mcg/day T3

Thinking of adding Test prop since I just started the test a week ago, Anavar and t3 have been running for over a month.

test is low cause i like running it low plus going on TRT soon

Will the prop help or hurt during these crucial last weeks in regards to cutting, or will they bloat?
    Also is 50mg/eod good enough to go along with my short dose test?
    Planning on going subq with the prop which is why i prefer low dose.
    Last edited by ELBOZ; 07-28-2015 at 03:37 PM.

Bump for the edit.
    Thanks

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    IMO if you're cutting with T3 then you should use just enough test that it will prevent muscle catabolism. If you're losing weight and not losing muscle then it doesn't make sense to add more test into the mix. If you use more test then you will potentially experience more side effects for no real benefit. In your case I would only think about using prop in place of test e/c for the last few weeks in order the shorten the time off before PCT begins. Whether one bloats on cycle depends mostly on diet and e2 control.
    ELBOZ likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    IMO if you're cutting with T3 then you should use just enough test that it will prevent muscle catabolism. If you're losing weight and not losing muscle then it doesn't make sense to add more test into the mix. If you use more test then you will potentially experience more side effects for no real benefit. In your case I would only think about using prop in place of test e/c for the last few weeks in order the shorten the time off before PCT begins. Whether one bloats on cycle depends mostly on diet and e2 control.
    Thanks for the reply...
    Yes i was losing muscle, and fat as well, but the loss of muscle made me start the test in the first place, the anavar wasnt cutting it.

My question in adding prop was more as adding it as a kicker instead of a surplus of test,just wanted the test going until the test e kicks in.

would it still not be a good idea as a kicker, it would only put me at 450/week for a month.

Quote Originally Posted by ELBOZ View Post
    Thanks for the reply...
    Yes i was losing muscle, and fat as well, but the loss of muscle made me start the test in the first place, the anavar wasnt cutting it.

My question in adding prop was more as adding it as a kicker instead of a surplus of test,just wanted the test going until the test e kicks in.

would it still not be a good idea as a kicker, it would only put me at 450/week for a month.
    Alright I understand your scenario much better now. Good call on adding test, you shouldn't use var only even if you plan on going on TRT soon. If the T3 is causing you to lose muscle mass then it would be a good idea to use prop for about the first 4 weeks as a kick starter.

First, I'd like to say that everyone reacts to T3 differently and some need more test than others to prevent muscle catabolism. So you might need to titrate you dose throughout the course of the cycle. I don't think 50 mg/EOD of prop will be enough to prevent catabolism. IMO 75-100 mg/EOD would net better results until the test e begins to take effect.

If you are going to continue your cycle through your vacation make sure you plan ahead so that you don't put yourself in a bad situation.
    ELBOZ likes this.

Alright I understand your scenario much better now. Good call on adding test, you shouldn't use var only even if you plan on going on TRT soon. If the T3 is causing you to lose muscle mass then it would be a good idea to use prop for about the first 4 weeks as a kick starter.

First, I'd like to say that everyone reacts to T3 differently and some need more test than others to prevent muscle catabolism. So you might need to titrate you dose throughout the course of the cycle. I don't think 50 mg/EOD of prop will be enough to prevent catabolism. IMO 75-100 mg/EOD would net better results until the test e begins to take effect.

If you are going to continue your cycle through your vacation make sure you plan ahead so that you don't put yourself in a bad situation.
    yeah thanks man , i think i will bump it to 50 daily, which would be the same as 100eod, just rather do it that way so im not squinting my eyes trying to do 75 .

And about the vacation part , what did you mean bad situation? dont scare me man...haha

Quote Originally Posted by ELBOZ View Post
    yeah thanks man , i think i will bump it to 50 daily, which would be the same as 100eod, just rather do it that way so im not squinting my eyes trying to do 75 .

And about the vacation part , what did you mean bad situation? dont scare me man...haha
    Sorry, my intention wasn't to frighten you, just want you to plan ahead so that you're not scrambling for advise at the last minute. As an example, if you're only going for a few days you might be able to skip an injection or if you're flying maybe mail you're compounds to your hotel beforehand.
    ELBOZ likes this.

Sorry, my intention wasn't to frighten you, just want you to plan ahead so that you're not scrambling for advise at the last minute. As an example, if you're only going for a few days you might be able to skip an injection or if you're flying maybe mail you're compounds to your hotel beforehand.
    Oh ok, yeah man good looking out , I actually had thought of that and wouldn't have started the juice if i wasnt sure i would have my script before then, which i will so Ill just take that with me.

Thread Information