Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By numbere

Thread: Deca / test cycle adex .25 ed to much?

nate10 is offline Associate Member

Deca / test cycle adex .25 ed to much?

Im on week 4 of test deca cycle . (500mg/400mg wk of each)
    Running hcg 500ui week.
    Adex .25ed
    Prami on hand if needed.

Wondering if i can down the adex to .25 eod?
    Im up about 5 pounds+. Test def working (boners left and right, sweating like a horse)
    Deca is also def working my joints already feel better and pump is kinda starting to get good, and face is kinda puffy just a little tho no one noticed but my girl when she really stared at me.
    Im only on week 4 anyways so its probebly just starting to take effect on me.
    But thats it no acne, no sore / puffy nipple, sex drive is to the roof. Just feeling little lazy , draggy so i think maybe the adex (ar-r ) .25 ed is crashing me e2?

Joco71 is offline Senior Member
    I would run it .25 EOD until I know for sure to up it usually by bw.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Deca aromatizes at about 20% the rate of test.

The last thing you want when using a 19nor is excess e2, because then your PRO will ellivate.

I would say 0.25 mg/EOD as well, but the only way to know for sure if your dex is dosed correctly is to have an e2 assay.

What was your AI dosage on previous cycles?

Quote Originally Posted by numbere
    Deca aromatizes at about 20% the rate of test. The last thing you want when using a 19nor is excess e2, because then your PRO will ellivate. I would say 0.25 mg/EOD as well, but the only way to know for sure if your dex is dosed correctly is to have an e2 assay. What was your AI dosage on previous cycles?
    Thanks for the info , i ran aromasin at 12.5mg ed for last 2 test e and prop cycles. Worked fine. But i couldnt get any aromasin so i went adex from ar-r . E2 essay? Whats that? I know what e2 is but not a e2 essay. Thanks ,

If you used 12.5 mg/ED of stane for your previous cycles then I think 0.25 mg/EOD of dex would be a better dosage. Again, the only way to know for sure is blood work.

An assay is a test to measure the amount of a substance. An essay is a scholarly piece of writing.

Estradiol and Therapeutic Management: What you should know.
    ProStatus likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by numbere
    If you used 12.5 mg/ED of stane for your previous cycles then I think 0.25 mg/EOD of dex would be a better dosage. Again, the only way to know for sure is blood work. An assay is a test to measure the amount of a substance. An essay is a scholarly piece of writing. Estradiol and Therapeutic Management: What you should know.
    yep i know what an essay is haha , i meant assay, yep im going try .25 eod and then try get bw out of my doctor, thanks !

thehor is offline Member
    When I ran deca at 400mg along with test at 600mg I was at 0.25mg adex for about 5 months then I had to up my dosage too .50mg because my blood was coming out to 135 and I was also bloated. MY biggest problem was that I did not run an ai for the deca. I had to learn the hard way. Now when I was on tren I had to run caver 2 times a week because tren is a nightmare I wouldn't want to wish on anyone lol.

Quote Originally Posted by thehor
    When I ran deca at 400mg along with test at 600mg I was at 0.25mg adex for about 5 months then I had to up my dosage too .50mg because my blood was coming out to 135 and I was also bloated. MY biggest problem was that I did not run an ai for the deca. I had to learn the hard way. Now when I was on tren I had to run caver 2 times a week because tren is a nightmare I wouldn't want to wish on anyone lol.
    i didnt get that sorry , u said u ran adex .25 for first 5 weeks then upped it to .5 then u say ur mistake was that u didnt run ai lol

Quote Originally Posted by nate10 View Post
    i didnt get that sorry , u said u ran adex .25 for first 5 weeks then upped it to .5 then u say ur mistake was that u didnt run ai lol
    The had to up his AI dose because BW showed elevated e2 and PRO. He meant to say that his biggest problem was not using a DA and he now uses caber.

Thread Information