damatrix is offline New Member

T4 or T3 PEOPLE WHO HAVE TAKEN T4?!

I know T3 is what everyone talks about to take , but i have T4 112mcg Levothyroxine available to me now and was wondering if these would have a similar effect, I read that 100mcg T4 could break down into 25mcg T3

krugerr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by damatrix
    I know T3 is what everyone talks about to take , but i have T4 112mcg Levothyroxine available to me now and was wondering if these would have a similar effect, I read that 100mcg T4 could break down into 25mcg T3
    I'm on the phone. So I can't share a link. There's is a great T3 thread you should read. Search it.

But yes. Approximately 100mcg T4 is 25mcg T3. But that has a conversion limit.

tice1212 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by damatrix View Post
    T3 and t4 are catabolic so it doesn't matter which one u go with. The convention rate of t4 into t3 is somewhere at 80%. So if u take 100mcg of t4 it will only be 20mcg of t3. The body naturally produces somewhere in the ball park of 25mcg of t3 so why shut ur thyroid down to do less work?. From ur last thread about t3 u said u were not looking into using aas. So IMO don't touch either t3 or 4 and just up ur cardio and/or carb cycle. I find these to be the best ways to loss bf.

Thread Information