Jake54601 is offline New Member

16 week Test blend cycle @ 200-250mg (Please advise)

Hey guys! I am 31 years old and did a "TRT therapy." My test levels some months ago came back about 350 and I read that they should be A LOT higher. I have used test in the past and my natural levels could be lower and body shutdown because of past use. I did have lower libido, energy, insomnia, and motivation before I started using TRT.

Since TRT, things have significantly improved. I used 200-250mg every 5-6 days for about 4 months. I had no sides. I have not used any test now for 2.5 weeks and I am unsure when to come back on TRT. I know about PCT regimes but I wanted to on purpose not use anything right after cycle to see how bad I would be shutdown. As of now, I can feel slightly more tired and recovery less, with lower libido, but not massive. Not sure though if I will be able to recover naturally, given I was on for 16 weeks.

Do you have any recommendations for P C T? I have been reading much information online suggesting use of AI's and used in conjunction with Tamox/Nolva . I have in the past used Nolva coming off cycle, but not sure what to do in this case since I used a low dose of test and was doing a "TRT regime."

PCT Plan" LiquiNol (Nolva): 40/40/20/20
    Not thinking of using Aromasen (yes spelling wrong) because of stiff joints issue and other sides.
    Have never used H C G, but I read I should. Thoughts?

OK SO I CAN'T POST ANY DETAILS BECAUSE I AM NEW USER AND MY POST IS GETTING ERROR EVERYTIME. AH WTF!

Please advise and any help is much appreciated. Thanks.

Jake
    Last edited by Jake54601; 07-24-2015 at 10:03 AM.

ProStatus is offline Junior Member
    If you are on TRT, there's no point in PCT.
    Blast and cruise.

Numbere, I am not on a doctor regulated T R T program. I did research and choose to use a T R T protocol that I formulated. I went to my Doc after feeling like my T-levels were low and he did blood work. According to his report, my test level was normal and OK. He looked at my like I was crazy when I asked if I could get on T R T or low dose test.

ProStatus is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jake54601 View Post
    Numbere, I am not on a doctor regulated T R T program. I did research and choose to use a T R T protocol that I formulated. I went to my Doc after feeling like my T-levels were low and he did blood work. According to his report, my test level was normal and OK. He looked at my like I was crazy when I asked if I could get on T R T or low dose test.
    Check out the TRT/HRT section on this forum.
    It's outstanding, and packed full of really awesome info.

OK, thanks. I will do that.

ab037 is offline Associate Member
    The instant you injected testosterone you shut down your natural HPTA and production. You didnt do yourself any favors by only doing a "trt" dosage. Before you began you should of had a PCT plan in place along with HCG to run with the testosterone to keep testicular function going.
    Pct shoulda been clomid 100/50/50/50 and Nolvadex 40/20/20/20.

SweepTheLegJohnny is offline Junior Member
    You can shut yourself down with much smaller doses of testosterone than you're on.

Thread Information