Like Tree5Likes
  • 3 Post By numbere
  • 1 Post By djgreen
  • 1 Post By thephoenix25

Thread: Solving the acne disease!!

Jim S is offline New Member

Solving the acne disease!!

while on gear a lot of folks including I can get pretty bad acne, this has lead me to try everything and anything over the years and
    there has been only 2 solutions to ever work flawlessly, I will share them, however I'm sure yall know this but no one seems to talk about or share it on here.

let me first say that accurate, retain A, vitamins,
    and all this rarely worked on me, and it was discouraging, nothing in the world is worse than having to cover up your awesome body because of embarrassing acne.

the two remedies that work flawlessly...fortunately are related, and are available together as long as you live by the coast, if you do not than I'd stop reading now

SALT WALTER AND OUR SUN!!!

One day in the ocean and laying on the sand on a sunny day will make your skin amazingly wonderful, and what better way to get therapy
    By laying around looking at women all day and breathing in that nice coastal air?!

Sorry guys if you live in Ohio or such, maybe you should move to Monterrey or Coronado.

I'd also recommend Santa Cruz, Playa Del Rey,
    Carlsbad, Hermosa, montecito, the channels of Ventura, Morro, Lahiana, Waikiki, Laguna, Siesta,
    And Of course Arnold's favorite beach Marina Del Rey!!!

now get your ass to Venice and hit the beach bro

djgreen is offline Senior Member
    i agree when i get good sun acne pretty much disappears i believe it has to do with all the natural vitamins that are in sun light

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Quote Originally Posted by djgreen View Post
    i agree when i get good sun acne pretty much disappears i believe it has to do with all the natural vitamins that are in sun light
    Sunlight doesn't contain vitamins. Sunlight is a spectrum of electromagnetic radiation. Radiant energy from sunlight changes a chemical in the skin into vitamin D3 which is the turned into vitamin D by the liver and kidneys. UV rays contained within the spectrum kill acne bacteria and reduce inflammation.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Sea does nill to acne... I live at the beach

Sun masks the scars a bit, maybe reduces inflamation a bit till a point.

You are not talking about real acne, although being at the beach is nice!!

davesah1 is offline Member
    I ran 20mg of accutane for 8 months this year and its gone and I had it real bad on my back.
    Noticed nothing but dry lips and some stomach acidity (probably due to the suspension is was in) the first two months on the this dose and while it is minimal it did the trick.
    Do not understand why docs have patients taking 80mgs of the stuff and then people label it as the DNP of acne meds.

My acne was persistent since my teens and left some nice scars but they're beginning to clear up as well.
    I'm not talking little pimples, its the boulder like red heads that look like a cyst. That's "bad" acne.

Prior, sunlight/tanning and hygiene was the best alt.

OTC meds didn't do jack.

matri.x is offline Associate Member
    just wash your face with anti bacteria soap through the day, this is how i prevent it

matri.x is offline Associate Member
    i take shower once a day with Permanganate potassium and wash all my skin with anti bacteria

washing doesn't prevent acne caused by AAS because it is cystic and develops deep below the skin

yeahbuddy289 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I am on 150mg of doryx prescribed by my dermatologist and it has cleared me right up. I havent been on cycle in a while though...

WhiteBoy18 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by djgreen
    washing doesn't prevent acne caused by AAS because it is cystic and develops deep below the skin
    Washing doesn't stop it, but it makes it a hell of a lot better.

It dosent matter how much you wash because it isnt caused by dirt is caused by fluxuaion of hormones washing is good but wont do anything for aas acne

Blog Entries
    I NEVER get acne.. Not even a spot anywhere but MAYBE back once in a blue moon.. but whenever i cycle i always get a decent amount... I don't really give a f*ck though.. Makes me feel normal haha

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by davidtheman100 View Post
    I NEVER get acne.. Not even a spot anywhere but MAYBE back once in a blue moon.. but whenever i cycle i always get a decent amount... I don't really give a f*ck though.. Makes me feel normal haha
    Grrrr... no need to brag

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by davesah1 View Post
    I ran 20mg of accutane for 8 months this year and its gone and I had it real bad on my back.
    Noticed nothing but dry lips and some stomach acidity (probably due to the suspension is was in) the first two months on the this dose and while it is minimal it did the trick.
    Do not understand why docs have patients taking 80mgs of the stuff and then people label it as the DNP of acne meds.

My acne was persistent since my teens and left some nice scars but they're beginning to clear up as well.
    I'm not talking little pimples, its the boulder like red heads that look like a cyst. That's "bad" acne.

Prior, sunlight/tanning and hygiene was the best alt.

OTC meds didn't do jack.
    keep in mind you can get sides many years after stopping and it alters you on a genetic level. its such a nasty product im still in shock its not been completely pulled off the shelf.
    ill use a heavy strong antibiotic before i use that stuff ( yes thats harsh too, but not like accu)

For acne i found using a good dose ( right dose) of AI on cycle pretty much cut down acne by like 80% for me. and some sun and salt water deff helps too.

ps, i had the "bouldar cyst " all over, got deep scars and had bed covered in blood. i dont get it anymore, but even if i did i would still not take accu, thats how surious I am on it. and i might sound crazy but if you do deep research into how it works and also the sides found in it NOT off the pharma site that sells it.... i wont sound soo crazy. here in canada now they make you sign a liability waver even lol. they tried to give it to my lil bro. ( i took it for short duration in high school when first came out i think, then did my own research and stopped asap)
    Last edited by Juced_porkchop; 07-28-2015 at 09:42 AM.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Minimizing hormone flucuations seems to help a lot. When I do get it a 2% salicylic acid bodywash works very well at controlling it. Over the years this has become less and less of an issue for me when cycling (acne). Im happy for that.
    I remember having blood spots on my shirts on the shoulders from zits that would pop the first couple years I cycled. I attribute some of that to no use if an AI, I like JP, think estrogen and as I said hormone imbalance, play a role in acne.

TShoot is offline New Member
    You can limit some acne that you get with vitamin B5 at 3-5 grams daily. It works for mild acne and obviously is much safer.

TShoot is offline New Member
    I have also seen people use accu at 10mg twice WEEKLY (not daily) to cure acne/oily skin. It doesn't happen overnight but it does work. Just make sure you are okay with any possible sides you may get from it. But, 20mg weekly is pretty light compared to a normal 6 month run of 80mg DAILY.

Spray tan clogs the pores, it sits on top of skin and ****s up my skin, tanning bed is better to dry my skin but nothing beats the ocean and natural sun, also showering off sweat After workout does help, one idiot said it doesn't, it does.

The more juice you abuse the more acne,
    Stop the insanity and do as little juice as you can,
    Less is more bro.

If you are implying im an idiot because I said washing doesn't help AAS acne you are being not so smart yourself, ill say again acne caused by steroids has nothing to do with dirt or sweat it develops deep below the skin and is caused by hormone fluctuation. so before you go name calling get your facts straight and know what you are talking about because you clearly don't by saying salt water and showers cures acne.
    Last edited by djgreen; 08-02-2015 at 01:24 PM.

If you are implying im an idiot because I said washing doesn't help AAS you are being not so smart yourself, ill say again acne caused by steroids has nothing to do with dirt or sweat it develops deep below the skin and is caused by hormone fluctuation. so before you go name calling get your facts straight and know what you are talking about because you clearly don't by saying salt water and showers cures acne.
    Salt water helps not cure,

Sweat causes pores to clog and breakouts occur,
    So showering off does help, this has nothing to do with steroids , ingrown hairs get clogged as well and it's a bitch.. Steroids only make it worse

Say nope to dope and ugh to drugz

so you are anti drug but you are posting on a steroid forum? and salt water does nothing for any kind of acne
    william981125 likes this.

thephoenix25 is offline Associate Member
    Every hair follicle has a sebaceous gland connected to it which generates sebum. Sebum is the oily substance which lubricates and waterproofs the skin. In the hair follicle dead skin cells and keratin can build up and cause the follicle to block and behind this blockage sebum builds up. Propionibacterium bacteria that is found in the usual skin flora and is usually benign, begins to multiply and causes an infection, this is when a spot presents. The increased production of sebum during a cycle caused by hormonal fluctuations exacerbates this situation. It has very little to do with dirt, sun, salt water, sweat, sugar etc.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Solving the acne disease!!-acne-stages.gif  
    Last edited by thephoenix25; 08-02-2015 at 10:29 PM.
    william981125 likes this.

thisAngelBites is offline Knowledgeable Female Member
    Over cleansing the skin can change the pH of the skin, which is naturally slightly acidic. This disturbs the overall integrity of the skin, changes the microflora and all this can definitely make acne worse.

BUT it's important to remove dead skin cells, and sweat effectively on the skin surface or this will make pore clogging and acne worse. So you need to clean thoroughly, but not harshly.

Jimmy mentioned salicyclic bodywashes, which are a good idea. Another possibility is a wash containing beta hydroxy acids (Paula's Choice in the US makes some with quality ingredients).

Hypothyroidism can make you more prone to acne as well, and may lower the tipping point when you add a small amount of T to the mix.

thisAngelBites is offline Knowledgeable Female Member
    Saltwater might have a mild effect on acne, but as far as I know, no one is sure why this is. It probably has several functions (it contains beneficial minerals that the skin absorbs, it is hostile to bacterial growth, and it dries out the skin somewhat, removing excess sebum), I doubt it would be sufficient to improve the hormonal acne that comes with using a lot of test.

Duo
    Duo is offline Associate Member
    I have found doxycycline to work well when running it throughout and just past cycle, as well as also using an antibacterial wash called Hibiscrub.

so you are anti drug but you are posting on a steroid forum? and salt water does nothing for any kind of acne
    I'm not here to argue with you.. And nobody cares who is right or wrong

Salt water clears up my skin. Period.

Are u me? How can u say it doesn't..?

Can we stop the insanity and move on..

then why are arguing? and you have salt water in your brain if you think that it works like that lol the name of you thread is the cure to acne disease so you contradict yourself,... because if its the cure it should be able to be replicated right? if it works so well for you then you need to change the title to the cure that only works for me
    Last edited by djgreen; 08-03-2015 at 03:13 PM.

Thread Information