Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By 1nada1
  • 3 Post By Mr.BB

Thread: comments on my first cycle?

1nada1 is offline Female Member

comments on my first cycle?

First of all hi everyone, im new here and to steroids all together!
    im a female, 5'3,145lb, 21% BF, and 23 yo
    im a crossfitter and do alot of lifting. I train 5-6 days
    I eat from 1300-1700 cal depending on how intense the tranining session was
    I am doing carbbackloading , been 12 days nw, first ten was carb depletetion znd 2 days were actual carb backloading( doing it clean though no junk food ,ie rice and white potatoes figs and such)
    I want to increase my strength alot and get ripped, not really shredded just ripped and able to see a cut body and be able to see the muscke I know is under there.
    Lifts: squat: 265lb
    Deadlift 385
    FS 235
    bench press 205
    snatch 157
    clean 198

Not sure if there is any other info I need to add but if there is anything missing just let me know

it has been a 10 days on mycycle of
    2 iu hgh everyday
    20mg anavar everyday
    20mg winstrol everyday
    I want to add clen for fat loss but want to remove either anavar or winstrol , which one should I remove?
    I will be taking 20 mcg for 2 days and then 40mcg for 2 days and see how I tolerate it then go upto 60 mcg and then 80 mcg. And continue with 80mcg until the end of the 2 weeks then break for 2 weeks. Will do that for 3 times or if I reach the body I want before it.

And suggestions or recommendations?
    bloodchoke likes this.

Joco71 is offline Senior Member
    My Suggestion and recommendation are the same. Stop what you are doing and do a full PCT. There is nothing right with your cycle you obviously did no research. You are taking a risk at permantly damage on body. Start your research by looking up a proper PCT and then do it. Good Luck

Okay im sorry but could you pkease be kind enough to at least tell me whats "wrong" with my cycle?? I have done alot of research and have looked at several cycles of people with similar stats to myself and this is pretty much prevalent with women. Plus I have read everywhere that women dont need PCT ?? Please help me understand what is wrong in my cycle ?

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome 1nada1,

You should request Pink status here, so you can have access to ladys only forum, and also so that other members (like Joko71) dont confuse you with males.

Nothing wrong with your cycle, but im not a female expert (not only in AAS), other fellow female members might jump in here later. Its a bit slow cause of weekend you know...

You dont need any PCT (post cycle therapy ) as thats for male cycles.

Thanx alot for your reply I was seriously shocked and dumbfounded because I thought I was on the right track

Joco71 is offline Senior Member
    I'm sorry didn't realize you were a female my mistake. With that said I'm not that familiar with women Aas. There is some very nice ladies in this forum that will be stoked to help you out and share their experiences with you. Hopefully GGR or Itsmybody also Angelbites see this post Good luck and I'm glad you found this forum.

Blog Entries
    I would say stick with the winstrol since the anavar is probably not real..

Thread Information