Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By pitweiler
  • 1 Post By pitweiler
  • 1 Post By Mr.BB
  • 1 Post By NACH3

Thread: New cycle what you guys think

badronaldrule is offline New Member
    Hello , currently have some gear on hands and wanted to start but would like to hear some suggestions Age 25 BF% 14 Weight 163 Training for 7 years Gear: 2vials of 10 ML 200Mg Test E/ 200MG EQ blend each ML Anavar 300 tabs 10MG Nolvadex 20mg Arimidex 1mg 50 tabs HGH pharma grade 600 IU What am I hoping to accomplish in this cycle is cut not bulk , reach 150 or 141 while maintaining strength or adding a couple of muscle .what should I start first and how long should I run it.was thinking about 10-12 weeks ?

pitweiler is offline Member
    How tall are you? 165lbs isn't that heavy. What's your proposed cycle? Are you taking 400mg a week or more? I'd get another vial. Even if you run a 10 week cycle at 400mgs a week. Chances are you won't get all 10ml out. It might not have exactly 10ml in it and chances are you probably won't get it all out either. From sticking to the vial and wasting some getting the air out.
    I like to do 12 weeks. Just because I feel like I'm still making progress run it for 10 weeks and if you feel like your still getting results. Run it to 12
    derekkpapa1 likes this.

I just noticed you have a blend with EQ. (Don't know how I missed it) I don't know anything about EQ. Hopefully the dosage for EQ works out with the amount of test that you want. What's your cycle history? Have you tried both compounds before?

Wait why does your profile say your 18 but you just said your 25? There's no sense of lying. Your only hurting yourself for cycling so young. I'd sell your gear and focus on your diet and working out
    derekkpapa1 likes this.

king6 II is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by badronaldrule View Post
    Hello , currently have some gear on hands and wanted to start but would like to hear some suggestions Age 25 BF% 14 Weight 163 Training for 7 years Gear: 2vials of 10 ML 200Mg Test E/ 200MG EQ blend each ML Anavar 300 tabs 10MG Nolvadex 20mg Arimidex 1mg 50 tabs HGH pharma grade 600 IU What am I hoping to accomplish in this cycle is cut not bulk , reach 150 or 141 while maintaining strength or adding a couple of muscle .what should I start first and how long should I run it.was thinking about 10-12 weeks ?
    150 or 141? You want to drop 13 to 22 lbs? How tall are you? Test E, Eq, var, HGH? Lousy and potentially dangerous cycle. PCT is A.F.U. Do some more research.

Send me a request would show you my ID ,anyways guys yeah It's a blend test e and EQ ,

2ml of test EQ/test a week mon-thurs
    Hgh 2-3 iu everyday
    When should I start taking anavar

Quote Originally Posted by pitweiler
    How tall are you? 165lbs isn't that heavy. What's your proposed cycle? Are you taking 400mg a week or more? I'd get another vial. Even if you run a 10 week cycle at 400mgs a week. Chances are you won't get all 10ml out. It might not have exactly 10ml in it and chances are you probably won't get it all out either. From sticking to the vial and wasting some getting the air out. I like to do 12 weeks. Just because I feel like I'm still making progress run it for 10 weeks and if you feel like your still getting results. Run it to 12
    I am 5'9 and I just want to cut down to 150 or 145 range

jnewton86 is offline Member
    You should be posting your diet if you want to cut and upping the cardio.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You are already small why use steroids to cut?

Joco71 is offline Senior Member
    You need to eat and grow even if your 25 at your stats you have lots of room to grow. If your 18 the same applies if you can't grow bigger than 5'9 165 natural you will never be able to keep any gains from gear. Not to mention the risk on permanately damaging your body at such a young age. Look to diet hard work and consistency. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    You are already small why use steroids to cut?
    I jog 6 times a week while training and sparring looking to get more endurance and cut a couple more lbs if that's understandable my diet is on point , I eat 30-40 grams carbs a day with healthy fats and protein

tectime is offline Member
    Steroids aren't going to up your endurance dude. Increase your " jogging " actually stop that " jogging" and start really running. Full bore ladder sprints or bleachers, stress your system " joggings for old ladies. And diet or your food consumption is what will trim you up. Steroids are for building and sculpting your body and will increase your strength, but are useless for endurance unless like eq to raise rbc and oxygen absorption and that's a whole nother situation. One that you need to be quite versed in the procedure of due to the other complications that raising RBC can cause.

tectime is offline Member
    Oh after looking back I see your mix contains eq but all the other compounds will just nullify the endurance that EQ would give you plus at those doses EQ is not going to be enough to do it you wanting to do.

Quote Originally Posted by tectime View Post
    Oh after looking back I see your mix contains eq but all the other compounds will just nullify the endurance that EQ would give you plus at those doses EQ is not going to be enough to do it you wanting to do.
    Thanks for this answer , and yes by jogging I meant HIIT lol sorry , I did my research and all I was asking about when to take anavar , I understand and I appreciate everyone's advice .thanks again

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tectime View Post
    Steroids aren't going to up your endurance dude. Increase your " jogging " actually stop that " jogging" and start really running. Full bore ladder sprints or bleachers, stress your system " joggings for old ladies. And diet or your food consumption is what will trim you up. Steroids are for building and sculpting your body and will increase your strength, but are useless for endurance unless like eq to raise rbc and oxygen absorption and that's a whole nother situation. One that you need to be quite versed in the procedure of due to the other complications that raising RBC can cause.
    ^^^Listen to this!

Plus, if you didnt pick the HGH at an actually pharmacy it will be fake.
    gold43 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    ^^^Listen to this!

Plus, if you didnt pick the HGH at an actually pharmacy it will be fake.

I don't understand why people waste there $$$ on fake GH! Read this

Chinese HGH concerns

Unless being RX and coming from a pharmacy(as mentioned) I would not bother

And this is your first cycle? Test only - but diet and cardio & a good training program is all you need
    Last edited by NACH3; 07-27-2015 at 06:29 AM.
    gold43 likes this.

Thread Information