AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power

Bloodwork 3. week pct, updated.

Age 44
    118 kg
    181 cm
    fat 18%

This is in Norway. So i went to the doctore. He is real nice and was welcoming all my bloodwork demands. I told him before about my training/roids and its ok. RBC, hematocrit,prolactin, progesteron, lipids, extra liver check like CDT and also GFR for kidneys and as i was going threw my list, he was filling in some extras, b12..T4, TSH and shit. Wtf..my T4 should be ok, i never use that shit.

Background was 10 weeks injectables 250-500 mgs (masteron , primo, test e and deca but stupidly mixed up in a lame synergitest)and pct 100 mg clomid, 20 mg nolva for 3 weeks. Im one week up.

So, i will update, i said dont bother to Call me unless im dying, just send values.

Bloodpressure 135/90. Since pre roidtime i always been a little high and never been lower than 130/80.
    Then i think its good and body is stil healing. But i guess we can say that some weeks With a little injectables and 100 mg clomid and 20 mg nolva most likely will not raise your bloodpressure!

I will post bw when they send it.
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 07-28-2015 at 06:42 AM.

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    Age 44
    118 kg
    181 cm
    fat 18%

This is in Norway. So i went to the doctore. He is real nice and was welcoming all my bloodwork demands. I told him before about my training/roids and its ok. RBC, hematocrit,prolactin, progesteron, lipids, extra liver check like CDT and also GFR for kidneys and as i was going threw my list, he was filling in some extras, b12..T4, TSH and shit. Wtf..my T4 should be ok, i never use that shit.

Background was 10 weeks injectables 250-500 mgs (masteron , primo, test e and deca but stupidly mixed up in a lame synergitest)and pct 100 mg clomid, 20 mg nolva for 3 weeks. Im one week up.

So, i will update, i said dont bother to Call me unless im dying, just send values.

Bloodpressure 135/90. Since pre roidtime i always been a little high and never been lower than 130/80.
    Then i think its good and body is stil healing. But i guess we can say that some weeks With a little injectables and 100 mg clomid and 20 mg nolva most likely will not raise your bloodpressure!

I will post bw when they send it.
    that was a poor cycle... I think research alot more before doing anything else.
    is this your first cycle?

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Nope. 20 cycles i think. I know it was a poor cycle. I should have been consistent With my test every week. Besides that and maybe an AI, it should be ok. Min. sides were my goal this time. And i never felt sides on this one, even not depression. (maybe some rigth before pct-start.) But BW will show, but it was a good start, bloodpressure Down to 135/90 already.

But the first month was very good, week1 200 mg masteron , week2 500 mg deca , week3 500 mg test e and 2 ml primobolan 4. week. The synergi Worked very good.

Then i did it all over the second month and now for sure my nat test Production was Close to zero and the testpins were too far away so no more gains. Just some pump and strength, finished week 9 and 10 With 250 mg test e. No gains from week 9 and 10. Then pct 10 days after last pin, i didnt want to wait 2 weeks cause i felt the little girlsyndrome. Now 3 weeks into pct (clomid/nolva) and testoboosters and some other working supplemets i feel great and i stil got 4-5 pounds. and 1-2% fatloss.
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 07-28-2015 at 11:35 AM.

Thread Information