GetBig02 is offline New Member

20 Year Old looking for the right cycle

20 Year Old looking for the right cycle. Thinking maybe anavar , or an andro.

956Vette is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries

Re: 20 Year Old looking for the right cycle

Originally posted by GetBig02
    20 Year Old looking for the right cycle. Thinking maybe anavar, or an andro.
    wow

Chach is offline Associate Member
    Bro do some research give us something to work with and we will be more than happy to make it all nice and pretty for ya'

FKITLETSGO is offline Senior Member

what the shit? fucking only twenty?

bro you shouldnt even be thinking about a cycle your balls have barely dropped and your chest hair is just sprouting get a life......bulk and cut until you are 290 pounds ripped to shredz and then consider a cycle.until then jack off until your forearms are the size of popeyes

daem is offline Anabolic Member

Re: what the shit? fucking only twenty?

Originally posted by FKITLETSGO
    bro you shouldnt even be thinking about a cycle your balls have barely dropped and your chest hair is just sprouting get a life......bulk and cut until you are 290 pounds ripped to shredz and then consider a cycle.until then jack off until your forearms are the size of popeyes

fkit obviously exaggerates for effect, however you can make great gains without the sauce right now.

hold off and use the juice once you have the proper base, training splits, and diet. don't use the juice to build a base as you will be severely disappointed.

GetBig02 is offline New Member
    FKITLETSGO hate to break it to you but your 22 that is 2 years older than I am. Not a big difference.

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    FKITLETSGO hate to break it to you but your 22 that is 2 years older than I am. Not a big difference.
    A two year difference between a 32 year old and a 30 year old and I'll agree with you wholeheartedly. Between a 22 year old and a 20 year old, however, we're talking light years, physiologically speaking.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by BigGreen
    A two year difference between a 32 year old and a 30 year old and I'll agree with you wholeheartedly. Between a 22 year old and a 20 year old, however, we're talking light years, physiologically speaking.
    agreed.

some of us reach maturity when we are 17 years old, however most are still going through body changes when they are 21.

when your body and mind have matured to the point of adulthood, gear might be an option.

you will justify using AS regardless of what advice is given to you, but coming from someone who started juicing at 20 years old, the only advice i can offer is to do more research to make your first cycle worthwhile.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Originally posted by BigGreen
    Between a 22 year old and a 20 year old, however, we're talking light years, physiologically speaking.
    Amen Brutha

JohnnyB

FKITLETSGO is offline Senior Member

they are right bro i can speak from a younger perspective

See I am only 19 about to turn 20 but dont you see me in my avatar? Yea buddy that was before juice so yes I waited until the right time. lol no really im only 19 and nobody realizes that but I believe im still light years beyond you

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    that looks like jay cutler in ur avatar !

northendninja is offline Junior Member
    I agree that 22 is WAY older than 20...just thinking back I was gonna take a deca only cycle at 20, cuz that seemed the "it" thing to do, I am glad I didnt for the sake of my heath and libido...now at 22 the peer pressures have lessened at I took the time and actually did some hard research, and I believe I am doing it for the "right" reasons...Im 22 now and took my first shot on monday....Well you prolly want a solution now, so here it is: To gain some mass when I was 20 I took some creatine, whey and glutamine, and put on a decent base (I gained 25pds mostly muscle in 2 years, yes I was really skinny). Work hard, eat lots of protein, read the boards (alot of guys here know what they are talking about), and enjoy the HUGE amounts of natural testosterone you got going on in your body right now....Come back in a couple of years with your cycle and the boys (and girls) here will fine tune it for ya...

Cheers

22 is better then 20, but 24 is even better.

JohnnyB

northendninja is offline Junior Member
    your right as usual johnnyB, but for me 22 seemed an ok time to start. Seeing how I dont have a full time job yet, and have 1 more year of University to go, so I have alot of time this summer to focus on proper diet and training that is required to do the cycle "correctly".

oh and JohnnyB i was always wondering, who is that in your avatar wearing the fedora?

That's Segio Olvia aka The Myth

At 22 I'm not so dogmatic, but before that I have a hard time with someone juicing, I think 22 is border line.

JohnnyB

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    pure joker !

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    Quote Originally Posted by GetBig02
    20 Year Old looking for the right cycle. Thinking maybe anavar, or an andro.
    I'm thinking more food... sounds like a good cycle

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    Best cycle for a 20 year old: 400mg Food + 400mg Training/week, 30mg Recuperation ED. Run that for five years.

Results: gain 55lbs.

That's what happened to me anyway.
    Last edited by johnsomebody; 07-02-2003 at 07:27 AM.

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    Bro-Im not telling you what to do, but 20 is the year that I saw the most natrual gains. Just get your diet right, train hard and get alot of sleep and you should be straight, atleast until next year.

"more food' thats f*ckin funny

Thread Information