Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By TheTaxMan
  • 1 Post By numbere
  • 1 Post By PrettyPlease?

Thread: Test E Tren E cycle

Bunkerghost is offline New Member

Test E Tren E cycle

Hey,

This is my fourth cycle. Got sust only, test e eq and sust only cycles before and this'll be my first tren cycle.

Here's my plan,

1-10, 500 mg test e
    1-10, 300 mg tren e

.5 adex throughout the cycle.

Will start HCG 3 days before last injections, 500iu ED for 10 days, than clomid 25/25/25/25 (got great results only with 12.5 mg ed clomid before, umm, just tried it for personal experience and that little dose really increased my test levels)

Just thinking to use tren on summer times.

Any idea?

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    Im about to start the same cycle myself, id run them a little longer than 10 weeks and try to run the test 2 weeks longer than the tren (been advised this on here)

My cycle starting next week;
    300mg test e for 14 weeks
    250mg tren e for 12 weeks
    50mg winstrol ed from 12-16 weeks

Ive been advised to use hcg from the start though not just the end of the cycle, also been advised to run 0.5 arimidex eod
    Bunkerghost likes this.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    What are your stats?

Age?
    Height?
    Weight?
    Goals?
    Body fat percentage?
    Bunkerghost likes this.

25 yo, 186 cms, 102 kgs, %16-17 around BF, 6 yrs exp

Lean muscle mass + maybe cut abit, that will be my first tren cycle as I said.

I also think about test p or sust with parabolan , (got balkan parabolan directly from moldova pharmacy) cannot decide exactly tbh.

Any suggestions?

PrettyPlease? is offline Banned
    I agree with SteveMcGee run the test about two weeks longer than the tren . Adex .5mg E3D or EOD at most. Also would recommend HCG from the start as well if you can.

Lastly, I like you like lower dose clomid but I would advise adding Nolvadex to the mix as well. at 40/40/20/20 or at the very least 20/20/20/20 and upping the clomid to 50mg. Tren is harder to recover from than what you have previously run.
    Bunkerghost likes this.

Thank you my friend.

200 mg tren enanthate is enough for first tren cycle? I did not decide dosage of tren yet. If I choose enanthate, I'd go 200 or 300. If it's parabolan , it'll be 200 mg prolly. All is in theory tho.

Any suggestion on this?

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    If your going enth over ace id play it safe and go for 200-250

You might be good going with 300 but you might not

Its my first time with tren also, i hate ed and eod pinning so i decided enth

I may react bad to 200 or 250 who knows? But i think 300 for first timer and using enth where we are going to be stuck is pushing it

Go for 200 or 250 for 12 weeks and your test 14 weeks

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    IMO tren a would be a better choice for your first use of tren. Hcg should be used from the very start to 3 days before beginning PCT. I don't understand how this is your fourth cycle and you don't know how to run a proper PCT.

Why no mention of AI frequency? Why no mention of blood work? Why no mention of a DA?

Unless one has amazing genetics they will not be able to put on lean mass and cut at the same time. Pick either bulk or cut.

I think you would be better off using nandrolone before you try tren. One should grow into their cycles and nan has the potential for less side effects than tren.

Thread Information