Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Back In Black
  • 1 Post By PrettyPlease?

Thread: How should i use winstrol in my cycle?

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF

How should i use winstrol in my cycle?

Cycle:
    Test E 1-14 weeks 300mg e/week
    Tren E 1-12 weeks 250mg e/week

I am also ordering winstrol tablets to compliment my cycle, im planning on running 50mg ED.

My question is do I use it at week 1-4 or week 12-16 (right up to the day before my pct)

Or could i use it to kickstart for 4 weeks and endload for 4 weeks or is that too much winstrol?

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    If it's your first time running tren I really wouldn't bother. If you have a great diet you'll be amazed at what results you can get from test and that much teen.
    Last edited by Back In Black; 07-29-2015 at 10:40 AM.
    TheTaxMan likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

tice1212 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveMcGee1987 View Post
    Cycle:
    Test E 1-14 weeks 300mg e/week
    Tren E 1-12 weeks 250mg e/week

I am also ordering winstrol tablets to compliment my cycle, im planning on running 50mg ED.

My question is do I use it at week 1-4 or week 12-16 (right up to the day before my pct)

Or could i use it to kickstart for 4 weeks and endload for 4 weeks or is that too much winstrol?
    Is this ur first run with tren.

Yes its my first run with Tren

PrettyPlease? is offline Banned
    Well then as suggested I would hold off on the winstrol and see how far you get with the tren alone. I have a feeling you will be impressed and likely won't need it.

Also I would run the Winstrol on the back end myself anyway so if you are getting toward the end and still want to include it well then that is your call. However, I am not a fan of Winstrol personally.
    TheTaxMan likes this.

Thank you

Im going to order the winny anyway and see how i get on, i probably will be greedy and bang it in at the end but who knows, may keep it for a future tren cycle.

Is there anything i can use to kickstart this cycle while waiting for the enth esters to kick in? Bare in mind im after a lean bulk, dbol is a no, anavar too pricey, how would 4 weeks of oxymetholone do for me, any other suggestions?

PrettyPlease? is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveMcGee1987 View Post
    Thank you

Im going to order the winny anyway and see how i get on, i probably will be greedy and bang it in at the end but who knows, may keep it for a future tren cycle.

Is there anything i can use to kickstart this cycle while waiting for the enth esters to kick in? Bare in mind im after a lean bulk, dbol is a no, anavar too pricey, how would 4 weeks of oxymetholone do for me, any other suggestions?
    Forget the kickstart. This is your first go with tren so I would just see how you do with that before adding anything else into the mix.

True, i guess im getting carried away lol. We all get excited before a cycle

bethdoth is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I just finished my first successful tren ace cycle (8 weeks). 50 MG EOD, test cyp 80mg E3.5day, 250IU HCG Mon and Tue, .25mg Caber Sun morn and Wed evening, and 12.5mg stane ED. I went from 204 to 209 while at the same time decrease bodyfat. Waist around love handles went from 39 to 37. Arms went from 15.5" to 17".
    Make sure you have everything you need like the sticky's advise before starting. The first 5 weeks sides were minimum with just night sweats, then they got worse in a hurry. Anger, aggression, minor insomnia, and bad night sweats.
    Good luck but i would do what others advised and not mix to much in tren is amazing and you will get results if diet and training are on spot.

Thread Information