D0BERMAN is offline New Member

next cycle planning something new, need advice

All I've ever done is test e so far and it's been great, but I'm coming off a cycle now and in another couple months I'll be ready to go again.

But I'd like to introduce my body to something new that it can definitely handle. Im about 14% BF, 207 lbs.

So I was thinking of cutting down and going next cycle

Week 1-8 test prop EOD

week 1-8 masteron prop EOD

Week 1-5 anavar 50 per day

Just a brief 2 month cycle to try something new, what do you guys think am I on the right track with this cycle? Anything better you'd suggest? I heard there's usually alot bloating but if it isn't too bad I may continuine on for another 2 weeks to a month.

PCT remains same as normal t e from what I gather? Also I'll keep an aI on hand but I've read it's usually not need as mast acts as one can anyone elaborate? Recommended doses for a first time ?

D0BERMAN is offline New Member
    Anyone?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    How old are you?
    How long you been training?
    You need to practise time on cycle plus pct = time off, before starting a new cycle, also get blood work done.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Im no guru but i have done 20 cycles and as long as you dont go higher than 250g test ew With masteron , i think i would not use an AI. AIs are bad for cholestrol. Same story for Masteron. Ive red persons With cholestrolissues should never use Masteron.
    Finally you should make sure BW is ok before you new cycle. Else i think your cycle is ok. If you are 24+:-)

pitweiler is offline Member
    If you've only done Test E then you shouldn't introduce your body to more than one new compound. If something doesn't agree with you then you won't know which compound it is. What dosages were you planning on doing?

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    Im no guru but i have done 20 cycles and as long as you dont go higher than 250g test ew With masteron , i think i would not use an AI. AIs are bad for cholestrol. Same story for Masteron. Ive red persons With cholestrolissues should never use Masteron.
    Finally you should make sure BW is ok before you new cycle. Else i think your cycle is ok. If you are 24+:-)
    If you cycle with blood work you will see the DHT based compounds do little to nothing to decrease e2. A DHT based compound may decrease the T+DHT/e2 ratio and help prevent or reduce gyno.

Dex and stane have no negative effects on cholesterol. One should always us an AI on cycle unless blood work proves otherwise.

Effect of aromatase inhibition on lipids and inflammatory markers of cardiovascular disease in elderly men with low testosterone levels.

Pharmacokinetics and Dose Finding of a Potent Aromatase Inhibitor, Aromasin (Exemestane), in Young Males

Thread Information