Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Joco71
  • 1 Post By NACH3

Thread: Two Days after Glut injection, new to gear

dflux is offline New Member

Two Days after Glut injection, new to gear

Hey everyone, This is my first post on this forum as I am new to this whole side of lifting.
    That being said this is my first cycle and I am 4 days in as we speak.
    I am running dbol 25mg a day and 450 mg Test Cyp injected monday/thursday
    Nothing crazy, but I want to understand how my body reacts to this before I go any further.

My first injection monday, my friend and I, did eachothers. With 23guage 1.5" syringes however, being a rookie I didn't realize it needed to be inserted entirely into the muscle.
    "only put it in like half way since its so long" is the idiotic thing that came from my mouth.

It's been three days now and pain is still in my upper outter part of my glute, nothing extreme, but definitely uncomfortable. There is no redness, only pink when I sit there and try and rub it to dispearse the oil. No temperature change on the surface, and I do not feel ill. I am posting to be 1000% sure that it's okay that I have a small lump on my glute and that it will absorb without issue.

I realize now that it needs to be all the way into the muscle, but if its Subquontanius (or however you spell it) will it be okay as long as everything is sterile and it's only minor-medium discomfort?

Thanks guys in advance and I look forward to becoming a member of this forum!

thephoenix25 is offline Associate Member
    They call this "virgin muscle". The first few times you inject into a site it will be more sore, but this will pass after you've used the site a few times. Yes, even if the shot didn't go completely into the muscle, as long as you were sterile, you don't need to worry. It is better to get it into the muscle as the absorption into your body is more efficient. As a side note, SubQ injections should be less than 0.6ml or you'll get uncomfortable knots. If any pain continues after about 7 days or you see redness and swelling go to a doc to check for infection, but from your description it sounds fairly normal.

Do you realise that 21 y/o is quite young to cycle, it has health implications at your age, please read this :

The young and Steroids

I do understand repercussions of my actions and if anything were to negatively come of this, it would be my own doing. I'm not an idiot by any means, yes this decision is probably not the most intelligent. Regardless I am already starting and have made the decision.

Do you personally believe that 450mg/week of test cyp and 25 mg dbol every day is a "safe" beginner cycle? I was also reading a lot on HCG and read that you shouldn't use it during cycle. What are your thoughts on this?

I personally did not plan on using HCG until PCT if I experienced any problems downstairs.
    Last edited by dflux; 07-30-2015 at 12:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dflux View Post
    I do understand repercussions of my actions and if anything were to negatively come of this, it would be my own doing. I'm not an idiot by any means, yes this decision is probably not the most intelligent. Regardless I am already starting and have made the decision.

Do you personally believe that 450mg/week of test cyp and 25 mg dbol every day is a "safe" beginner cycle? I was also reading a lot on HCG and read that you shouldn't use it during cycle. What are your thoughts on this?
    Honestly, no, I don't think its safe. You are playing with fire. The instructions in this post are the best I've seen if followed properly
    My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

I really hope you have an AI, HCG and proper PCT. I was just talking with another guy your age who is having a terrible time recovering after his first cycle. Just for the record, you have a very high chance of complete recovery after one single injection.

Take a look at this
    20 years old 9 days into pct still no libido or wood
    and this
    ***Cycles going wrong for the young***

Bump for someone who isn't a negative asshole.

Joco71 is offline Senior Member
    Listen dflux you came on and asked for advice. Phoenix 25 gave you good advice. Guys on this forum with the exception of a couple will be looking out for your best interests. If you continue you should run hcg and AI through out the cycle. Hcg in the pct is old school thinking. Just realize at your age you are taking a big risk . You need to do alot of reading this is obvious. Good luck!!
    bloodchoke likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    What's with the negativity?? Not hearing what you want I see! Well you won't get the bullet when you already have the gun!

Your cycle is too excessive w/2 compounds that you no nothing about or how you'll respond to both!

Pheonix25 gave you great advice - and as mentioned keep reading - HCG is run on cycle(LH mimetic, aids in better/faster recovery, keeps testes functional) so I'd say you'd be better off stopping ASAP - and hopefully recovering to your natural levels(I'd much rather have normal T levels and anyone on HRT will say the same
    bloodchoke likes this.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Another dumb kid lol

bloodchoke is offline Member
    Hey everyone, This is my first post on this forum as I am new to this whole side of lifting.
    Nothing crazy, but I want to understand how my body reacts to this before I go any further.
    You really should take these guys' advice. At your age, there's a really good chance that you're only artificially mimicking what your body is (was) already producing naturally, only you're risking its ability to do the same in the future. And for what? Mistakes during the first cycle are not uncommon, that is forgivable. You're asking for--and getting--good advice from knowledgeable and experienced AAS users--FOR FREE--and you're ignoring it. If you do continue, at least do yourself the favor of not running the dbol throughout.

pitweiler is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB
    Another dumb kid lol
    He will probably be another one to go against the advice given to him and he will be back crying because he can't get it up

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pitweiler View Post
    He will probably be another one to go against the advice given to him and he will be back crying because he can't get it up
    If so - then another one added to the 'cycles gone wrong for the young' read through these as some are still very active and having ongoing problems!

Read thru these cases... Though Pheonix already linked it - by your post after it assuming you didn't even look...

***Cycles going wrong for the young***
    Last edited by NACH3; 07-30-2015 at 09:29 AM.

I'm only doing the dbol for 4 weeks and the test obviously a full 12. The ignorance isn't with me, it's with the stubbornness of others trying to stop someone from doing something that they are already going to do regardless of the advice.

I am asking advice on what to do while on/tip/pointers. I am not asking if it is a good idea. I realize the repercussions and regardless will be continuing on. Today was my second injection and everything went perfectly with no soreness at all as we speak.

Regardless of what you may or may not believe, I am continuing, and thus asking advice about the cycle. Not whether or not I SHOULD or SHOULD NOT take it at all. I already know that answer.

Stubborn people trying to help stubborn people. Usually just results in butting heads instead of helping.

djgreen is offline Senior Member
    its your body do what you want all we can do is educate you, what every one said is spot on you can get life long health problems from 1 cycle at a young age period and for what some minuscule gains, its the truth

and not being a dick but you don't know nearly enough to pull off a successful cycle even if you were the right age because you didn't say nothing abt the most important part of a cycle which is PCT which leads me to believe you also don't know how to eat sleep or train on a steroid cycle I know you spent a lot of money on your gear but you should sell it or put it up for another day when you are ready
    Last edited by djgreen; 07-30-2015 at 11:31 AM.

To top everything off I don't even know what kind of experience you people have when I currently speak with people who have been doing it for decades, I hear the opposite. Clearly scientifically your endocrine system isn't developed, however, I am not asking IF I am asking if the dosages are okay and about the use of hcg during or post cycle. I already have these answers, this is only a fifth opinion

nobody is going to help you do a cycle the wrong way on this forum and if ppl with decades of experience have told you its ok then they are prob trying to sell you something or they are ignorant and you should smack them for giving you such bad advise

Do you personally believe that 450mg/week of test cyp and 25 mg dbol every day is a "safe" beginner cycle?
    I am not asking if it is a good idea.
    Urgghh! Really.... can you even hear yourself? Ok, good luck.

Clearly PCT is the most important part of a cycle and I will do the usual nova/clomid pct I have everything in place and dosages and so on. I don't have to elaborate 100% of the situation when that's not what the thread was intended for. This is not a "FIRST CYCLE LETS SEE HOW IT GOES" thread, this was a question thread, not to post updates or progress on my ****ing limp dick like 641

When these people aren't the ones I acquire gear from then why is that so hard to believe? when they are trusted people i've known for years.

if nobody can tell you nothing cuz you know it all then good luck guy we get this all the time some listen some don't no sweat off my nuts the ones who don't listen often come back crying saying they want to kill themselves so good luck you'll need it

king6 II is offline Senior Member

My first injection monday, my friend and I, did eachothers. With 23guage 1.5" syringes however, being a rookie I didn't realize it needed to be inserted entirely into the muscle.
    "only put it in like half way since its so long" is the idiotic thing that came from my mouth.

It's been three days now and pain is still in my upper outter part of my glute, nothing extreme, but definitely uncomfortable. There is no redness, only pink when I sit there and try and rub it to dispearse the oil. No temperature change on the surface, and I do not feel ill. I am posting to be 1000% sure that it's okay that I have a small lump on my glute and that it will absorb without issue.

I realize now that it needs to be all the way into the muscle, but if its Subquontanius (or however you spell it) will it be okay as long as everything is sterile and it's only minor-medium discomfort?

Thanks guys in advance and I look forward to becoming a member of this forum!
    23 ga is a bigger needle. I always drew with 23 and injected with 25. The lump you speak of is likely a result of not bottoming out the needle. When this happens the oil can pool just outside the muscle and in some occasions can develop into an abscess. You could develop either a sterile abscess or a bacterial abscess. Sterile is result of poor injection procedures like not going in all the way, bacterial is caused by unsanitary practices. Did you wash your hands? Did you alcohol swab the vial and injection site? Did the needle touch anything? Is the gear sterile? Did moisture get into the vial? Also, are you aspirating when you inject? If not you run the risk of injecting into a vein which will send the gear directly to your heart which is an immediate trip to the hospital. In three days the lump should have gone.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I personally did not plan on using HCG until PCT if I experienced any problems downstairs.
    This is not what HCG is for, you are clearly not educated enough to cycle.

RigPig is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by redz
    This is not what HCG is for, you are clearly not educated enough to cycle.
    Way to go Redz, pretty sure you just joined "The Negative Asshole" club
    Now Phoenix25 doesn't have to be alone hahaha

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    YH[QUOTE=dflux;7085298]To top everything off I don't even know what kind of experience you people have when I currently speak with people who have been doing it for decades, I hear the opposite. Clearly scientifically your endocrine system isn't developed, however, I am not asking IF I am asking if the dosages are okay and about the use of hcg during or post cycle. I already have these answers, this is only a fifth opinion[/QUOTE]

Then all your other opinions aren't worth a shit... You have no understanding of HCG nor do your other opinions - & what do we have to gain from steering you in the right direction - of not cycling! Your not ready - it's not like going for a walk while drinking a beer... And then you question our experience and advice?!?! Take a min and educate b4 you medicate(you've got a few yrs) :

Thread Information