SuperV is offline New Member

First cycle - track and field

I want to start taking steroids . I have 6feet, 172pounds, and 5% bf, 21y old. Start training athletic 8y ago. I run 400m - 49.40sec. I think about anavar /test cycle. Whether I can take 10mg of Var, and 25mg Testosterone Propionate ?

Var 1-12w, ED 10mg
    Test Prop 1-12w, EOD 25mg

What to use in PCT, Clomid maybe?

this is my first cycle, does this look ok for 400m runner?

Mr. Small is offline Member
    Dude, have you a pic of 5% bf?

For a over 25 it's not ok

For a 21 year old, that is madness really.

pitweiler is offline Member
    Taking steroids at 21 is a really bad idea. Do you understand the life long risk your thinking about taking? Also shutting down your natural test production, just to inject yourself with less than what your body would produce naturally. That just doesn't make any sense. Please check out the stickies. Especially the one about cycling at a young age.

djgreen is offline Senior Member
    the young and steroids in the anabolic questions and answers section you really need to read it

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    5% bodyfat? I do not believe it.

Quote Originally Posted by Euroholic
    5% bodyfat? I do not believe it.
    Me either. I'd like to see a pic

Blog Entries
    You are not 5%

I don't care. You don't have to believe me about bf. When I do the test again, I'll send you a picture as proof.

Anyway..I know that taking steroids at 21 is a really bad. But, all athlete use steroids even before 20.For example Ben Johnson. You think that Usain Bolt run 19.93 in age of 18 naturally? Most of professional senior sprinters can't do that(run under 20s). In track and field you are old when you cross 25. If I didn't make good result in next two year, I can say goodbye to professional running.

Afther that, forget my ages and help me to make best cycle and PCT. Can you do that?

king6 II is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperV View Post
    1. But, all athlete use steroids even before 20.
    2. Afther that, forget my ages and help me to make best cycle and PCT. Can you do that?
    1. Not true.

2. Not many people will be willing to help you possibly endanger yourself. Your desire to juice is certainly understandable however, I am not sure steroids is the answer to achieve what you are looking for. Not sure what you've ran before but I can speak from experience test sapped my cardio endurance. And the doses you are suggesting likely will not do anything for you in terms of being a better runner.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperV View Post
    I don't care. You don't have to believe me about bf. When I do the test again, I'll send you a picture as proof.

Anyway..I know that taking steroids at 21 is a really bad. But, all athlete use steroids even before 20.For example Ben Johnson. You think that Usain Bolt run 19.93 in age of 18 naturally? Most of professional senior sprinters can't do that(run under 20s). In track and field you are old when you cross 25. If I didn't make good result in next two year, I can say goodbye to professional running.

Afther that, forget my ages and help me to make best cycle and PCT. Can you do that?
    Obviously your using some crappy device to measure your bodyfat. I would bet my sack that you are not 5.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperV
    You can just post up a pic. It doesn't have to be with you doing the test

I lied, I have 40% bf. Ok? If you want, and if you can please help me to determinate best cycle. This isn't problem about my bf, I'm measure 5,% bf before 2 months, when i made test with my club. I will never ever post any of my picture on this forum. I will share to you my results, but no my picture. So, again... If you can and want to help me with cycle, please help.

Quote Originally Posted by king6 II View Post
    1. Not true.

2. Not many people will be willing to help you possibly endanger yourself. Your desire to juice is certainly understandable however, I am not sure steroids is the answer to achieve what you are looking for. Not sure what you've ran before but I can speak from experience test sapped my cardio endurance. And the doses you are suggesting likely will not do anything for you in terms of being a better runner.
    1. OK, almost all professional athlete.

2. I understand. Thank you for answer.
    Last edited by SuperV; 08-03-2015 at 04:37 AM.

Mr. Small is offline Member
    Nobody will help you because you are too young

ok, fair enough. Then I must make cycle for myself. Admin can lock this Thread.

Your to young to cycle safely. No one here is going to to help you hurt yourself. Regardless if you don't care or think that you will be fine. That's like giving someone a bullet while their holding a gun saying their going to shoot them self. There is a chance that you could be ok after but really why would you want to chance having ED for the rest of your life? Your going to go through with it any ways then you will be back asking for help on how to get it up again. Good luck.

Blog Entries
    Superv it's just better if you listen it really is

Thread Information