Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By king6 II

Thread: Mid Cycle addition or wait for next cycle

longstreet is offline New Member

Mid Cycle addition or wait for next cycle

Hey guys!
    I'm currently on my 3rd cycle...my first two cycles have been test only, 500mgs a week for 12 weeks.
    The results were good and was able to keep a good portion of the gains.

For my current cycle (started July 1) I was planning on keeping the same protocol of 500 mgs a week for 12 weeks, and for the last 8 weeks run Masteron , finish the cycle at the end of Sept, PCT, then begin a new round the first of January.

My question is I have gotten some Tren Ace (100mgs) and debating on incorporating that in my cycle now (50mgs EOD, was going to go for a somewhat lower dose since this is my first experience with Tren) for 6 weeks and then finish up with the Mast. Should I interject this now, or simply save the tren for my next cycle in January?

If I did it now I would lower my test to the 200-300mgs per week range from the current 500mgs.

Anyway thanks! Appreciate any feedback

camo1997 is offline New Member
    Ur in the same position as me. I was thinking 30-50mg eod and see how it goes from their

king6 II is offline Senior Member
    I would finish your current cycle and run a test/tren /mast cycle for the fourth cycle. I ran 75mg prop, 50 mg tren, and 75 mg of mast everyday and had the best results I have ever had. Loved this cycle.
    longstreet likes this.

King, if I were to do tren would I have to keep test low to be on safe side.

king6 II is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by camo1997 View Post
    King, if I were to do tren would I have to keep test low to be on safe side.
    To be on the safe side you should not run anything at age 18, especially tren . Don't know what you mean by keeping test low, test generally should be run higher than tren.

As in my previous cycle test was 1g/ week however as tren is a lot stronger should test be a lot lower than 1g

longstreet is offline New Member
    Obviously there are two different schools of thought on the high/low tren to test ratio. Since I have no personal experience I just go on what I can research on my own. it seems that users appear more satisfied with a lower dose of test (almost to HRT levels) and a higher dose of tren...the sides seem to be more manageable. I'm fully expecting sides with tren because it is such a power compound, but I'm hoping to keep those at a minimum with starting at a low, yet effective dose.

I just hate to disrupt the test levels that dramatically mid cycle if I were to incorporate tren at this point. But maybe it wouldn't make any difference, I don't know. Thats why I turn to you guys :-)

tectime is offline Member
    If you are going to incorporate tren in then yes I prefer tes at 300. 50 mg tren eod is a good dose to see how you react to it. And you won't need the mast afterwards cause tren will lower your bf while building lean muscle mass giving you a very shredded grainy veiny look.

Thread Information