dkoslo22 is offline Associate Member

Take letro without harsh sides?

Is there a way to take letrozole without getting the harsh sides? My TRT doc wants me to take 1mg EOD for high estrogen. However i have not done it due to not knowing how i will react. He insist on letro only. I want to get it under control but want to take the right compound for it.

bigdil511 is offline Associate Member
    Why does he want you to take it? What is your current protocol dose, hcg ? Any bw leading up to this ?

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdil511 View Post
    Why does he want you to take it? What is your current protocol dose, hcg? Any bw leading up to this ?
    Solid questions, would like to see these answers.

Well im not sure, they have there own compound pharmacy, and i believe he only likes to use letrozole . I asked him about Arimidex and Tamoxifen , he said they both suck... My current protocol is 150 mg test cyp every 6 days.. I have hcg available if i need it. I plan on taking it next time i go for a refill. My last blood work showed estrogen at 44 i believe.

Bump

bigdil511 is offline Associate Member
    Estrogen is 44 on what range? Was it a sensitive assay because if not it will usually show estrogen higher than it is. More importantly how do you feel? Are you having high e2 sides?

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dkoslo22 View Post
    Is there a way to take letrozole without getting the harsh sides? My TRT doc wants me to take 1mg EOD for high estrogen. However i have not done it due to not knowing how i will react. He insist on letro only. I want to get it under control but want to take the right compound for it.
    i would use 0.25-0.6mg eod. 1mg eod seems a bit much for letro. I like letro as my main AI but must be dosed very low. and my rec is on cycle... so for hrt likely less than 0.25mg eod you would want. I deff feel 1mg is too much IMO

Id have to go find my paperwork somewhere, all i know is they said that my levels were that of a normal female.. My side effects are dizziness (not severe but on occasion) , sleep disturbances / insomnia (biggest problem) , sweating , headaches.

Quote Originally Posted by Juced_porkchop View Post
    i would use 0.25-0.6mg eod. 1mg eod seems a bit much for letro. I like letro as my main AI but must be dosed very low. and my rec is on cycle... so for hrt likely less than 0.25mg eod you would want. I deff feel 1mg is too much IMO
    Thanks for the reply, how do you feel about raloxifene vs letrozole ? I will forsure consider your advice. I thought 1mg eod was too much as well. But i want to do something to control the estro without the horrible sides. Thanks!

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Thanks for the reply, how do you feel about raloxifene vs letrozole? I will forsure consider your advice. I thought 1mg eod was too much as well. But i want to do something to control the estro without the horrible sides. Thanks!
    For treating gyno, or for controlling aromatase? Why not ask your doctor? One of the reasons one goes to a doctor is for asking questions about medications. They are 2 completely different compounds used to combat different symptoms. I think you should do a lot of research on aromatase inhibitors (AIs) and SERMs. TRT can take a very long time to get dialed in and have serious health consequences if done incorrectly. Your doctor sounds like a bit of an idiot. Would probably be a good idea to find someone else more qualified.

2iron is offline Associate Member
    High range is probably 35. That seems a bit wreckless to go straight to 1mg eod letro, but I'm not a Dr.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Small dosages work best. I use LETROZOLE as my AI and it works great with no side effects.
    1mg EOD is too much IMO. I use 0.50mg 2 x per week.

Well can someone give me advise on how to deal with a 44 level of estrogen. No gyno. I was thinking about giving raloxofein a shot. I would rather not use letro if I don't have to

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Well can someone give me advise on how to deal with a 44 level of estrogen. No gyno. I was thinking about giving raloxofein a shot. I would rather not use letro if I don't have to
    Why do you have a TRT doctor if you plan on self medicating?

No one can really give you definitive advise because you never told us the reference range or which e2 assay you had completed.

As I stated in my last post, you need to do more research. Ralox is a SERM and A SERM will not lower your e2. If you want to lower e2 you need and AI. The attached thread below should help.

Ancillary Reference Guide

It just says estradiol 44

Also free test was 146 maybe I should grab that hcg
    Too.

Could I be okay doing letro 1mg twice a week?

Bump

Thread Information