Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By Euroholic
  • 2 Post By marcus300
  • 1 Post By Mr.BB
  • 2 Post By marcus300

Thread: Whats your fav lean mass cycle

fitguy is offline Anabolic Member

Whats your fav lean mass cycle

Whats your fav lean mass cycle guys and what do you usually expect from it in terms of gains
    Ps. Hair friendly compounds is what am mainly looking for

tdoe11 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fitguy
    Whats your fav lean mass cycle guys and what do you usually expect from it in terms of gains Ps. Hair friendly compounds is what am mainly looking for
    All my cycles are lean mass, sloppy bulking is very counterproductive in my opinion.

Hair friendly, I always liked test and npp with a tbol starter. That cycle is great. As far as results, that is diet and routine dependent among other things.

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    The food you consume will make the gains lean or not.
    bloodchoke likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by tdoe11 View Post
    All my cycles are lean mass, sloppy bulking is very counterproductive in my opinion.

Hair friendly, I always liked test and npp with a tbol starter. That cycle is great. As far as results, that is diet and routine dependent among other things.
    For how many weeks you run that and what do you usually expect in terms of mass gain?

tice1212 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Euroholic View Post
    The food you consume will make the gains lean or not.
    The Question is irrelevant because a "lean" bulk is all about the food u consumes just like Euroholic said.
    It doesn't matter if u add a sh*t of compounds to ur cycle it comes down to the food when ur talking about "lean" bulking.

For example:
    My favorite lean bulking cycle was
    750mg test E
    1gram mast E

But the key was this:
    My TDEE was 2900
    So I added ONLY 100 calories surplus to my TDEE which gave my body enough to grow with adding the extra fat.
    Remember the body doesn't need to be in a huge surplus to grow UNLESS it on a sh*t ton of gear IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by tice1212 View Post
    The Question is irrelevant because a "lean" bulk is all about the food u consumes just like Euroholic said.
    It doesn't matter if u add a sh*t of compounds to ur cycle it comes down to the food when ur talking about "lean" bulking.

For example:
    750mg test E
    1gram mast E

But the key was this:
    My TDEE was 2900
    So I added ONLY 100 calories surplus to my TDEE which gave my body enough to grow with adding the extra fat.
    Remember the body doesn't need to be in a huge surplus to grow UNLESS it on a sh*t ton of gear IMO.
    What do you think of masteron vs primo

Mr. Small is offline Member

For example:
    750mg test E
    1gram mast E

But the key was this:
    My TDEE was 2900
    Really that low on a cycle??

Quote Originally Posted by fitguy View Post

What do you think of masteron vs primo
    I like masteron because its cheaper it comes in a 200mg per ml.. Also it less faked like primo.

Oh plus I feel amazing on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Small View Post

Really that low on a cycle??
    Yeah I don't like adding a bunch of un-need calories.
    For example if I'm 187 @ 11%bf thats means I have 166lbs of lean muscle. So that means I can still gain muscle on my tdee. So adding 100 calories to my tdee will give me nice lean gains while staying cut. This is just my methods. But don't get me wrong when I blast a (4 week cycle with high dosages which I won't mention here) I'll bump my calories up 500 calories to my tdee. But that's only because of the high amount of gear I'm using.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    I know you have been training longer than 5 yrs but 5 yrs ago you posted this thread http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...deca-mass.html and quoted your stats as follows

i am 175 pounds 7-8%body fat about 6 feet,i have ran test only before years ago and attempted a test dbol deca cycle which i stopped cold cause i believe gear was either fake or severly underdosed...i am looking for a cycle that bulks me the most ..thanks
    5yrs later you posted this thread http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...ycle-plan.html stating your stats
    6 feet tall 180-185 lbs 10-14 percent bodyfat
    You have been cycling all these yrs or even if you haven't and you been natural which isn't the case you haven't put on any weight, all you done is increased your bf levels, there is a big problem.

I am not trying to have a go I am trying to show you the problem so you can put on some serious size because steroids aren't working for you. Don't you think we should look at why your not gaining size and weight over the last 5 yrs even though you have been cycling and all whats happened is a gain in bf? don't you think we should help you with this before looking at steroids again
    Mr.BB and Hazard like this.

king6 II is offline Senior Member
    I liked test/tren /mast. Best cycle ever in my opinion. As far hair friendly, that will be based on your genes and individual reaction to certain compounds. I heard of people shedding like crazy on anavar but not loosing anything on winny, so to each is his own.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    I know you have been training longer than 5 yrs but 5 yrs ago you posted this thread http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...deca-mass.html and quoted your stats as follows

5yrs later you posted this thread http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...ycle-plan.html stating your stats

You have been cycling all these yrs or even if you haven't and you been natural which isn't the case you haven't put on any weight, all you done is increased your bf levels, there is a big problem.

I am not trying to have a go I am trying to show you the problem so you can put on some serious size because steroids aren't working for you. Don't you think we should look at why your not gaining size and weight over the last 5 yrs even though you have been cycling and all whats happened is a gain in bf? don't you think we should help you with this before looking at steroids again
    Wow! Great post and research marcus300. Fit u need to learn how to train and eat not worry about gear.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member

Well, he hasnt gain weight, but hey, his hair is intact!!
    Euroholic likes this.

Who said i was cycling all that time?i only did one cycle that year since the post you are refering to,and now am 198-202 lbs at 12 percent body fat so i think am in good shape but thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Well, he hasnt gain weight, but hey, his hair is intact!!
    I gained muscle plus lowering my bodyfat a little without using half the gear you used and yes i kept my hair and my testosterone levels are good so i think you should focus on yourself instead.
    Ps: i wouldnt have cared much about my looks or hair if i was an ugly mother****er but thank god am not

Who said i was cycling all that time?i only did one cycle that year since the post you are refering to,and now am 198-202 lbs at 12 percent body fat so i think am in good shape but thanks
    Bro can u post a picture.

Bro can u post a picture.
    Yes i can but i wont cause simply i know will get negative comments even if they found that am in good shape,and i dunno whats wrong with me being worried about hairloss or acne there are a thousand threads here about that for a reason,i am someone looking for getting better overall looking and not willing to sacrifice something for another dunno whats wrong with that ,everyone has his own way of thinking so no need to make judges afterall this is the internet not real life

Yes i can but i wont cause simply i know will get negative comments even if they found that am in good shape,and i dunno whats wrong with me being worried about hairloss or acne there are a thousand threads here about that for a reason,i am someone looking for getting better overall looking and not willing to sacrifice something for another dunno whats wrong with that ,everyone has his own way of thinking so no need to make judges afterall this is the internet not real life
    Bro ur getting to defensive over nothing. Marcus just pointed out a great fact. That's all. If its not the truth then why not prove him wrong by posting a picture. People are only going to tell the truth. And if they are being trolls people here will for sure put them in there place.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    I gained muscle plus lowering my bodyfat a little without using half the gear you used and yes i kept my hair and my testosterone levels are good so i think you should focus on yourself instead.
    Ps: i wouldnt have cared much about my looks or hair if i was an ugly mother****er but thank god am not
    I'm just messing with ya

Dont stress too much about it, its bad for your hairline

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    I'm just messing with ya

Dont stress too much about it, its bad for your hairline
    Thanks for the advice 😊

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    If your going to go bald there is nothing you can do about it, you can speed it up or slow it down but the end result is the bruce Willis look

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    You can check your thread history and you have done more cycles than that one but like I stated it doesn't matter even if you haven't cycled in 5 yrs you haven't gained anything only bf. I am trying to help you but if your getting upset because of your zero gains then that's fair enough I'll leave you alone but trust me your training and diet need serious help all what gear is going to do is give your side and your going to go round in this circle you've been in for yrs.

Best of luck
    thisAngelBites and NACH3 like this.

You can check your thread history and you have done more cycles than that one but like I stated it doesn't matter even if you haven't cycled in 5 yrs you haven't gained anything only bf. I am trying to help you but if your getting upset because of your zero gains then that's fair enough I'll leave you alone but trust me your training and diet need serious help all what gear is going to do is give your side and your going to go round in this circle you've been in for yrs.

Best of luck
    Why will i lie,much longer than 5 years i did no aas,i never used anything before except dbol and test and deca recently so dunno how are you judging and seriously after seeing some of the member pictures who have ran tons of gear i am in a much more better place,i have bodybuilders in real life who can judge me and am sure thats better than judging anyone online.

3863 is offline Junior Member
    Testosterone and trenbolone , with NPP too.

Test at 100mg every day, trenbolone at 50mg every day and NPP 50mg every day.

Quote Originally Posted by 3863 View Post
    Testosterone and trenbolone , with NPP too.

Test at 100mg every day, trenbolone at 50mg every day and NPP 50mg every day.
    Don't do this ^^^ this is an advanced cycle forsure. Not the smartest either. Two 19-nor = bad news.

Thread Information