Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By PrettyPlease?

Thread: Cycles for pennies?

bobtail is offline Associate Member

Cycles for pennies?

Do you guys remember the old post Dante did on this back in the 90s?
    Obviously, DC training has come from that but originally, it was about running short cycles with a "cruise" at like TRT dosages. So 6 weeks on and 2 weeks cruise. I guess basically, you never come completely off.
    I've done DC style training for years and swear by it.
    However, I've never cycled like this.
    Has anybody done this type of cycling for like a year or so? Opinions on short cycles?
    In case anybody is unfamiliar or has forgotten, here's the original post.

bobtail is offline Associate Member
    Sorry. His original post was 4 weeks on/2 weeks off

PrettyPlease? is offline Banned

tdoe11 is offline Senior Member
    I don't know man. Many people swear by test is best, but I prefer lower test higher other compound cycles. I do think people are going way over board in their drug use and amount of compounds though. Things work best for me when they are simple.

Personally I get much less sides with lower test high other stuff cycles. Less acne, blood pressure problems, aggression (depending on other compounds) etc....

roidneedles is offline Junior Member
    Bro, This is the best way to cycle. 6 wks on test and ur compounds, all short acting ofcourse. then 2 wks off for pct and repeat with different compounds. The idea here is to switch compound so the receptors don't get used to the compounds. Same reason why we change I training routine every 4-6 wks cuz our body adapts and gains stop. something like this is what I do

wk1-6 test e (blast from 250) 1000mg/wk
    wk1-6 NPP 400mg/wl
    wk1-6 dbol 50mg/day

wk6-8 nolva 20mg/day
    wk5-7 hcg 500iu/wk

then repeat with test base and different compounds. Tren , mast, primo, anything short acting.
    ur receptors never get used to the gear so u keep on gaining and gaining without shutting your self down too much cuz u run the 2 wk pct. good luck

Quote Originally Posted by roidneedles
    Bro, This is the best way to cycle. 6 wks on test and ur compounds, all short acting ofcourse. then 2 wks off for pct and repeat with different compounds. The idea here is to switch compound so the receptors don't get used to the compounds. Same reason why we change I training routine every 4-6 wks cuz our body adapts and gains stop. something like this is what I do wk1-6 test e (blast from 250) 1000mg/wk wk1-6 NPP 400mg/wl wk1-6 dbol 50mg/day wk6-8 nolva 20mg/day wk5-7 hcg 500iu/wk then repeat with test base and different compounds. Tren, mast, primo, anything short acting. ur receptors never get used to the gear so u keep on gaining and gaining without shutting your self down too much cuz u run the 2 wk pct. good luck
    Please no.
    Just stop giving stupid advice.
    Why take a PCT if you are going back on immediately after the PCT?
    No hCG during PCT.
    Receptors don't get used to the gear.
    Gains are generally quick at first due to water retention.

Thread Information