Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By jimmyinkedup

Thread: Aromasin & extreme joint pain

Saad RM is offline New Member

Aromasin & extreme joint pain

AROMASIN AND EXTREME JOINT PAIN:

Hi guys,

I'm experiencing some excruciating joint pain (shoulders and knee) which is making it almost impossible for me to work out, especially the shoulders. I also feel "Carpel Tunnel" numbness in my left hand and serious stiffness in my back.

I'm strongly suspecting it's the Aromasin, which I'm running along with the following:

I just started my 3rd week of this cycle:

- Deca at 400 mg/week (isn't that supposed to relieve joint pain?)
    - Sustanon at 500 mg/week
    - Dianabol at 40 mg/day
    - Proviron at 50 mg/day
    - Aromasin at 25 mg every OTHER day.

I'm definitely gonna decrease the Aromasin, but here is the issue:

The Aromasin tablets are dosed at 25 mg/each, and they are REALLY SMALL and ROUND, so almost impossible to split in half equally, so adjusting to 12,5 mg EOD would be a serious challenge.

Can I go for 25 mg (1 tablet) every 3 days (one day on and the next two days off)? Or any better suggestion please?

THANKS FOR YOUR HELP!

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Saad RM View Post
    AROMASIN AND EXTREME JOINT PAIN:

Hi guys,

I'm experiencing some excruciating joint pain (shoulders and knee) which is making it almost impossible for me to work out, especially the shoulders. I also feel "Carpel Tunnel" numbness in my left hand and serious stiffness in my back.

I'm strongly suspecting it's the Aromasin, which I'm running along with the following:

I just started my 3rd week of this cycle:

- Deca at 400 mg/week (isn't that supposed to relieve joint pain?)
    - Sustanon at 500 mg/week
    - Dianabol at 40 mg/day
    - Proviron at 50 mg/day
    - Aromasin at 25 mg every OTHER day.

I'm definitely gonna decrease the Aromasin, but here is the issue:

The Aromasin tablets are dosed at 25 mg/each, and they are REALLY SMALL and ROUND, so almost impossible to split in half equally, so adjusting to 12,5 mg EOD would be a serious challenge.

Can I go for 25 mg (1 tablet) every 3 days (one day on and the next two days off)? Or any better suggestion please?

THANKS FOR YOUR HELP!
    No... It's half life is very short... It Does sound like you crashed your E2 but w/25mgs(it's much harder to crash your E2 w/stane than dex/& letro - for sure) only BW will be definitive!

I had tabs very sm b4 - get a pill splitter it works, or if it gets crushed then put into two equal piles(as close as you can by eye - and you'll be fine!

DA on hand?? (for after mid cycle BW) HCG ?

Deca will help w/joints but much better at smaller doses(125-200max) - you'll feel relief tho if you've got some bad joints - I did but nothing like low doses
    Last edited by NACH3; 08-04-2015 at 05:35 PM.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    What are your stats and previous cycle experience?

Like NACH3 stated, you need to have blood work for a definitive answer. Stane a relatively mild AI and has a short half life. Most need to take it every day split into two doses. If you don't have much cycling experience it is likely that your e2 is too high. Having high e2 is extremely unhealthy for the cardiovascular system.

IMO you should not change your AI dose until you have labs. You need to get labs ASAP because you are using a good amount of aromatizing compounds and a 19nor. If you let this go too long you may have prolactin issues or even more serious health problems.
    Last edited by numbere; 08-04-2015 at 09:05 PM.

djgreen is offline Senior Member
    this ^^^ and I slpit mine into 2 doses and drink lots of water osteo biflex or some glucosamine supplement seems to help me also

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    All the above, plus use pharma AI

Saad RM is offline New Member
    Thanks for the feedbacks guys. Very much appreciated!
    Unfortunately, for personal reasons, I can't afford to do bloodwork now.
    Apart from some very particular personal reasons, I live in a country where this topic (steroids ) is EXTREMELY taboo/sensitive, and to get these types of blood tests or any medical advice in that regard is a whole different ballgame. So I won't be able to do the bloodwork, at least for a few weeks.

I'm gonna drop the Aromasin to 12,5 mg EOD instead of 25 mg EOD, and see how it goes.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    You could really end up screwing things up here just guessing in this case. Honestly id start dosing the stane at 12.5mg ed at the very least. I honestly suspect your e2 is too high if anything. My boy Ryan get sore joints when his e2 is elevated & he knows this from confirming with blood work. Thats why you need to try to budget for blood work in your cycles. Because the symptomology for low and high e2 is so similar it can be easy to confuse the 2 scenarios
    ghettoboyd likes this.

djgreen is offline Senior Member
    I took 12.5 mg a day with a test only cycle and got high e2 symptoms I would think with all the aromatizing compounds you are on 12.5 would not be enough

3863 is offline Junior Member
    Could be too low E, adjust your Exemestane dosage.

Add in the dietary supplements, omega 3, cissus, glucosamine.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    You could really end up screwing things up here just guessing in this case. Honestly id start dosing the stane at 12.5mg ed at the very least. I honestly suspect your e2 is too high if anything. My boy Ryan get sore joints when his e2 is elevated & he knows this from confirming with blood work. Thats why you need to try to budget for blood work in your cycles. Because the symptomology for low and high e2 is so similar it can be easy to confuse the 2 scenarios
    Very interesting Jimmy... I haven't heard that symptom for high E2 - but that just proves the Importance of BW!

ANIMAL is offline Associate Member
    I was using aromasin Rx and was getting horrible joint pains but my e2 were perfect verified through bloodwork. Dropped it and switched to Rx arimidex . Same e2 levels and feel so much better.

Fetch is offline Member
    Joint pain for me is always related to out of whack Estrogen.

Thread Information