NobleSavage22 is offline New Member

Question Fort Dodge Eq Real Or Fake

this is what i have just came in today, now comes the painstaking task of determining if its real.

rep flip caps
    lids wont turn easily
    small bubbles when shaken
    seems to be of a good oily composition
    nothing floating around
    yellowish tint
    white and yellow label with rounded corners
    lot # TL 0205195
    exp 01-jun-2005
    writing is in spanish (which is ok as I heard they moved to mexico)
    they didnt come in a box
    my camera takes pictures too big so the ones i have of the bottles wont post, if anyone knows of another way i can post these pics please help me out, if not I hope the description will work.
    please dont be the bearer of bad news as this would really put a hurting on my current cycle, but fortunitely I havent paid for them yet...

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    post a picture somehow or run a search on "Fort Dodge EQ Pic" or simply "Fort Dodge" you should be able to find the info that youre looking for and make sure yourself.

yeah ive already tried that, with a few other sites as well, thing is most of the bottles im coming up with are the U.S. made written in english, I found one other guy on this site with the same bottles as me, who is also trying to find out if there real but no one wrote back to him and he has pictures on his post, the bottles look real both the U.S. and mexican eq are almost indentical, aside from the language. hopefully bigkev will come out of retirement to help me out...

steelerfan is offline New Member
    I am in week 7 of the mexican ft. dodge and it is awesome...if yours is what I think it is, it should read Fort Dodge Animal Health, S. de R.L. de C.V. sevilla No. 821 Col. Portales Mexico. D.F. on the bottom right corner of the label.

thats exactly what it says, ive heard the other bottles had a foil backing i dont suppose your does, or is there any other distinguishing mark that i should look for?

Thread Information