Sorken is offline Member

Question Have i got it wrong???????

Here is a cycle I want to start.... I just want to know what you think????????????????????????????????????????

W1 : 50mg D-bol (ED) -- 250mg test enath
    W2 : 50mg D-bol (ED) -- 250mg test enath
    W3 : 50mg D-bol (ED) -- 250mg test enath
    W4 : 50mg D-bol (ED) -- 250mg test enath
    W5 : 500mg test enath
    W6 : 750mg test enath
    W7 : 750mg test enath
    W8 : 750mg test enath
    W9 : nothing
    W10: 100mg (ED) Clomid
    W11: 50mg (ED) Clomid

That's my cycle! Is it good????????????

I only have 15 test enath and 300 d-bols!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

"Keeping the dosages stabile helps keep the test levels in your blood constant, theres no reason to ramp up on test. Also d-bol is usually taken in the 30-35 mg a day range; like palme said, unless your experienced with them 50 mg is too much. With what you already have your cycle should be:"

"50mg dbol is to much for a first cycle and dont pyramide your test dosages like that. Keep em stabile."

That what you guys answered to my question!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------

But I have read that in the beginning you could take 250mg Week because you receivers are fresh and after 4 weeks the lose the “power”, they are getting use to it, then you can make the dose higher……… But if you have a constant level you will lose the anabolic effect from the steroid after a few weeks. You’ll still have the strong effect but not as it should be if you pyramid the dose!!

Is this wrong ?????????????

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Pyramiding isn't a useful technique especially in an eight week cycle. If anything you would be better off starting with higher dosages to get blood level consistant faster with a frontload. Personally I think you should get more test and run it at 500 mg a week for ten weeks. Then start clomid two weeks after last injection at 300mg(day 1) then 100mg(2-11) and 50mg(12-21).

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    I am with Rickson 110% on this one.

If you are going to do it, do it right.

D

tdzzii72 is offline Associate Member
    I agree. Go for 10 weeks

Sorken is offline Member
    Ok, but does anyone have a good logical explanation why you should have the test level stabile and not make it stronger………??????????????
    Very queries??????????

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Whats wrong with you sorken? I answered the same question for you last night and you got the same answers here...

Maybe you should read up abit more before you start using cause your obviusly not ready.

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by Sorken
    Ok, but does anyone have a good logical explanation why you should have the test level stabile and not make it stronger………??????????????
    Very queries??????????
    If anything, front load....why start out low and pyramid up? I do not see the logic behind this. I've run 2 cycles, keeping dosages the same throughout and had good results. And I agree with Palme that dbol should be taken at 30-35mg for newbies. More than that and I got a red face and my stomach hurt.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    There are a couple of reasons. One your theory is based on the fact that the receptors get use to the drug. That is not how it works. The main reason you get a big jump in week three or four is because your blood concentrations have begun to peak, you are beginning to see the results of increased nitrogen uptake and increased ability to recover, and water retention has become its highest. As your hormone levels become more stable your water retention decreases slightly and while your gains don't seem as dramatic they continue at a slower rate. The other problem is your body can only grow so far past its set point. How much past is an individualized thing but the bottom line is you will only grow so much in a ten week period of time regardless of drugs or conditioning. For some that may be twenty pounds and for some it maybe ten. By getting the highest concentration of the drug into the body at the beginning you will allow the AAS to work longer and hopefully maximize gains. If you fluctuate hormone levels then you will get increased sides such as acne, mood swings, and water retention.

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    dont pyramid ur test. keep it at 500mg/ew for 10 weeks !

Sorken is offline Member
    Ok, i got it.........thx bro's

Thread Information