Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    OGPackin's Avatar
    OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    6,022

    QV Winny / Slin pin. Anyone try

    Hey bros, has anyone tried spot injecting QV Winny with a slin pin?

    OG

  2. #2
    pumpseeker's Avatar
    pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    1,541
    Not with a slin pin, sorry bro....I've been spot injecting QV winny with a 25G 1". Done the delts, quads, glutes, and lats.

    Bump for anyone that has done this with a slin pin.

  3. #3
    OGPackin's Avatar
    OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    6,022
    thxs pumpseeker!! How is it using the 25g 1' ??

    OG
    Last edited by OGPackin; 06-25-2003 at 10:05 AM.

  4. #4
    TheMudMan's Avatar
    TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    10,724
    Originally posted by OGPackin
    thxs pumpseeker!! How is it using the 29g 1' ??

    OG
    I have been using 25g ED like Pumpseeker. Never any problems with clogging... the only problems I had was with the winny making me really sore but that has gotten a lot better.

    Why are you asking about slin pins is this all you have left?

  5. #5
    big N's Avatar
    big N is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Posts
    3,137
    og is it mirconized like the zambones ????i cnt remember ,u might problems with 29 G ,

  6. #6
    OGPackin's Avatar
    OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    6,022
    Originally posted by TheMudMan
    I have been using 25g ED like Pumpseeker. Never any problems with clogging... the only problems I had was with the winny making me really sore but that has gotten a lot better.

    Why are you asking about slin pins is this all you have left?
    Sup Mud, i have 22g 1' pins left and slin pins. I was wanting to spot inject using the slin pins instead of the 22g ones. I dont want to open the winny yet if it wont go threw a slin pin.

    Sup Big N my brudda!! Someone told me it was and someone told me it wasnt??

  7. #7
    pumpseeker's Avatar
    pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    1,541
    Originally posted by OGPackin
    thxs pumpseeker!! How is it using the 29g 1' ??

    OG
    No probs OG....but I'm using a 25 G, not a 29. QV winny is very thin, IMO. I've never really had problems with clogging like I've heard about with other winnys. The shit pushes through a 25G very smoothly so I bet you could use a smaller pin and not have problems.

  8. #8
    TheMudMan's Avatar
    TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    10,724
    I would try it ..... just shake the shit out of the bottle then warm it up. Like PS said it's VERY thin.

  9. #9
    OGPackin's Avatar
    OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    6,022
    Originally posted by pumpseeker
    No probs OG....but I'm using a 25 G, not a 29. QV winny is very thin, IMO. I've never really had problems with clogging like I've heard about with other winnys. The shit pushes through a 25G very smoothly so I bet you could use a smaller pin and not have problems.
    thxs bro!! Ya for a sec i thought u wrote 29g... Is a .5' slin pin long enough for spot injecting bis?

    OG

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •