DEI
    DEI is offline Junior Member

FIna new cutting cycle, OPINIONS?

I posted it in Fina forum, and i want to know your opinions for my next cycle dudes, thanks in advance.

cypionate 500mg/w 1-8 (or increase it to 750mg./w)
    equipoise 600mg./w 1-8
    trembolone 75mg. eod 5-10
    winstrol 50mg. ed 5-10

How about front loading ?

(Obviously clomid and arimidex )

Id like to get a harder, more cut and vascular look, decreasing my body fat %, and increasing my size with lean mass (as possible).

BTW I am a fina newbie.

DEI
    I know this board has members with knowledge and experience to share some ideas, I'd like to get some opininions.

block is offline Associate Member
    I would run the fina ed not eod and get prop not cyp if your cutting rest is good

Keywestlifter is offline Junior Member

Looks good to me..

Good luck with your cycle.

I doing it very similiar to you and started last monday.

Eq 600mg/wk week1-8
    Prop Test 75mg/day week1-10
    Dbol 50mg/day week1-4
    Fina/tren 50mg/day week 5-10
    Liquidex .5/day thru out
    Clomid

Tren is better everyday.

Its okay to use a longer lasting ester like cyp but you may want to finish up the last few week with Test Propinate so your recovery will not lagg waiting on the cyp to clear and your clomid therapy will begin earlier on post cycle...that why I choose Prop but earlier on cyp or E would have worked just fine...

I may throw in Winny also last few weeks but using Fina at 50 mg/day should be sufficient. I probably will stay as is and yours looks very good also.

Good Luck

Ranger Guest
    If you want the " Hard & Vascular " look....Just go with the Fina, EQ, and Winny....

Save the Cyp. for another day, and cycle....

Good diet, train hard, and in 4 weeks or so, the difference should begin to show....you should see a good difference in strength at week 2 thanks to the Fina, and winny...

Take either cranberry extract, or drink cranberry juice to help the old kidneys function a bit better....Fina is some GOOD SHIT BRO, and adding winny works well with both fina and EQ

Ranger

sp33dg33k is offline Member
    Originally posted by Ranger
    If you want the " Hard & Vascular " look....Just go with the Fina, EQ, and Winny....

Ranger
    without the test wouldn't you be susceptible to fina dick or is that fiction?

Ranger Guest
    Due to the very short half-life of fina...doubtful, and as for any progestin related sides, the winny should help combat that as well...

BUT, anything is possible, and if you're very prone to this type Progestin side, then by all means use along with test...

Good point Bro....

Ranger

sp33dg33k is offline Member
    Damn I was hoping that fina dick was a myth.

I guess the only way to see if your prone to that side would be to give it a try...?

DEI
    The cyp, seems a good option, do you know if there is any mexican brand or lab that produce it?, it is just that I like to buy my gear by myself.

Thread Information