Thread: Cycle Advice

woodiechopper is offline Associate Member

Cycle Advice

I've been working on something to build lean muscle mass without adding too much fat or water weight. Advice, please (I'm in the first week) keeping in mind that I don't have access to everything:

weeks 1-3 50mg ed Anabol, 30mg ed Oxandralone, 20mg Nolvadex (to keep the water down)
    weeks 1-12 200mg Deca every 3 days
    weeks 4-12 300 mg Test prop per week
    after week 12- the usual anti-estrogens, Clomid, etc.

I tried to start with 3 weeks of Anadrol but it made me feel like shit. I've also got 5cc of Aqueous Test and 5cc of Winny that I could throw in here somewhere.

Also, I've heard that HCG can be used periodically during the cycle to keep the equipment functioning -- any thoughts?

I've also been taking Clenbuterol (80mg) since it is supposed to have a good anti-catabolic effect but am not sure about trying to get muscle and cut at the same time. I've also got T3 but am concerned about throwing too much at my body at the same time.

Stats:
    40 years old
    6'3"
    215 lbs
    9% body fat
    3-4x per week weights
    1-3x per week ice hockey

Thanks!
    Last edited by woodiechopper; 06-26-2003 at 04:42 PM.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    i have never found nolva to be good for keeping water retention low, and at 20mg/day you might as well be running liquidex or arimidex for cost reasons.

i have always felt that running a longer ester with deca works better, however how are you planning on hitting the test? 42mg/day? 100mg/EOD, or what? 300mg/wk seems low for running around 600mg of deca/wk to really keep libido functioning.

at your age, your test is probably low anyway so i would definitely incorporate at least 200mg more than the deca regardless of how you plan to administer it.

if you could, switch to a longer ester like enth or cyp now since it will begin to take effect once your dbol is finished. also it will be less tiresome to inject every 3 days than every day. you have a 1-2 week window here to get a longer ester, so be mindful of that.

as far as the HCG , do a search, there are countless posts on it.

don't use the aqueous test or winny as 5cc's won't do anything.

if you wanted to drop some fat the T3 would be perfect in this stack since you will be in an anti-catabolic state that preserves most of your lean mass.

other than that, tell us how it goes.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    I would stop the deca in wk 10. Double your prop dose. Continue running Nolva 10-20mg ED. If you havent started the prop yet, I would if you have enough..if not thow in that suspension now.

I dont understand why you would have already started this cycle.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Bro how many cycles have you done before if any? If this is your first and your first week, I'd say stop. You ned to do some more research, never start a cycle without knowing all you can about it. Drol is a heavy drug for a first timer. At 40 a test only @ 400-500mg a week would be a nice and simple starter.

Bro slow down, don't try to make up for lost time cause you haven't lost any.

JohnnyB

woodiechopper is offline Associate Member
    Great advice...thanks. This is my second cycle -- first was Dianabol and Deca . That was around 15lbs of muscle with no increase in body fat with no issues from blood tests. I've been following the board for months and have read fairly extensively plus have doctor's advice. Of course, my doc may not approach things exactly like folks on this board. I get monitored by my doc fairly regularly and I do have hypogonadism so this is pretty much at the higher end of a therapeutic treatment. Yes, Anadrol was pushing things but I tried it for 1-1/2 days and gave up right away -- at my age, you're looking for safe effectiveness.

I'll try to up the Prop a bit and maybe reduce the Deca a little to keep things in balance. Are you suggesting to ditch the Clen and substiute T3 or do both?

No one commented on 50mg ED of Dianabol for 3 weeks. I could bring it back a bit.

Any other advice is very appreciated. I'll let you know how things go.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Bro deca can be hard to recover from, d-bol at 50mg ed and 40 years old, could be inviting high b/p, just to let you know Bro I'm 47. I think a test only at 500mg would be a great cycle for you to do. Since you have low test, I think this cycle will help bring back some of that youthful feeling

JohnnyB

Thread Information