BigD is offline Associate Member

Question Just how good is Clen

Just how effective is Clen if cycled properly while dieting properly and all that good stuff.

I am close to purchasing some clen to help drop some body fat. However nobody has been able to tell me just what I can expect from a proper cycle. All I get is "this shit kicks ass", or "don’t worry it works"

Well I’d like a little more specifics like maybe some results you guys have gotten from a cycle of clen. If taking a cycle is only going to maybe help me loose an extra 5 lbs more then just by dieting then it’s not worth it to me.

Also I have heard that some AS is best taken if you are already at a low body % like under 10% to really see the results. Is this true for clen?

I don’t want to take it if it's most effective in getting those last few pounds off or something more commonly taken before a show to get shredded.

Hopefully some of you understand what i mean by that all that. Thanks for the help!

PEACE!!

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Clen was originally made for treating asthma.But it does seem to
    effect the fat recepters ,also raises your body temp slightly,
    which is a perfect enviroment for burning calories while doing nothing(exercise etc..)

However, It's anti-catabolic feature is what I like best!
    There is nothing worse than working out for 6 months or a year
    building muscle, only to find 4 weeks into your diet your strength is decreasing , your arms are getting smaller faster than your waistline!

Cardio can be a huge muscle waisting exercise if not done correctly. Even 30 minutes can be to long if your a natural .
    Every 3 lbs of fat you loose, you could be loosing 1 lb of muscle?
    Scary isn't it?

That is why clen works so well IMO.It's burning fat and keeping muscle!

D-bol has the same effect. whithin 3 days or so it has blocked the recepter sites where cortisol would like to park it's ass, therefore
    it's anti-catabolic

I have had better results with clen than with ephedrine,caffeine
    I've tried hydroxy cut etc.

You will loose fat regardless, I ate shitty 1 time taking clen and still my waist went from 36" to 34" in about 4 weeks

This is my clen cycle: 1-4 tabs first day or two, then gradually increase to maybe 6-8 tabs aday. divided up over the day, take 3 or 4 times EG: 1tab morning 1tab lunch 1tab evening etc..

I take it every day for the first 2 weeks then 2 days off , then 2 days on 2days off, for no longer than 6 weeks

Hope this helps you out ?

Mallet

Yeah I already know how to cycle it although I was going to cycle it two weeks on two weeks off.

But that's more what I’m looking for. "Went from a 36 to a 34 inch waist"

Everybody can give you ideas of how much muscle you might gain from certain cycles, but nobody says anything about how much you might lose with a cycle of clen . That's more along the lines of what I’m looking for.

Basically I'm trying to loose some body fat and wanted to know if clen is worth the price to help me along.

Smile

Yeah that's all I ever get. I know everybody is different I just wanted some exampels or some averages. Because if most people only loose an inch off their waist then it's not worth the price to me. I cant get it for very cheap, so if i want it it's gonna cost me.

bulldog is offline New Member
    bump

Thread Information