Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries

Thumbs up AllSportsNutrition.com

Just read Jasons post on the ephedra thread,
    "I have never been so dissapointed in the members of this board. AllSportsNutrition.com still has ephedra based products. Where are my long term members at? There is a big banner across the top of the board! We even have Labrada Charge with Ephedrine AT COST this week until Monday and no one even checked it??!! We have the Stacker 2 and Stacker 3, we have Lipo 6, Dymetadrine Extreme, Dyma-Burn, Unidyne, Lipo-6. They all have ephedra. Come on guys, I know it is cheesy to beg people to shop at allsportsnutrition, but out of the 9 people who posted no one even thought about us.

Does anyone have any ideas how we can get people to visit our website to look at our other website? Our prices are cheap as hell, we have banners everywhere, and it is like we don't even exist. Can someone give me a clue?"

This disappoints me too! On a lot of other boards, there are countless threads talking up their sponser (even if their sponser sells overpriced crap! lol) But All Sports Nutrition is a good company with great prices, especially the "at cost" deals.
    I have ordered from ASN twice. I recieved my order in two days! I know it might be b/c i am in TX too, but i was still impressed with the turnaround.
    My point of this thread was just to attempt to get the word out about All Sports Nutrition.
    Everyone share your exp too!

sigrabbit is offline Member
    I have ordered twice also and received my order very quickly, and I live in Minnesota. I cannot think of any reason why the entire board would not be ordering supplements from All sports Nutrition.

still growin is offline Member
    Big bump

The Butcher is offline Member
    Let's keep this at the top.

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    The guys from www.allsportsnutrition.com are awesome. Even if every other company matched their prices, they'd never be as dedicated and trustworthy as ASN. I stand behind them 100%.

Blog Entries
    When i think about it...I think PTbyJason should put up a better worded sticky up top. I mean, this board only has one banner at the top of the page advertising good products-that we all use. Other boards have those Annoying pop-ups harassing you for money, advertisments between forums, and guilt-trips in order to donate, etc....
    This is part of the reason AR is my home, and always enjoy signing on.

So, "Keep AR alive!"

OverDrive is offline Associate Member
    well .... great plug for allsports but the subject of the referred thread was more on the fact that ephedra is being banned ... not that we should buy it from somewhere else other than a sponser.

personally I am looking for hydroxycut w/ ephedra ... allsports doesn't offer it on their website ... I'm sure thats because muscletech isn't shipping.

another note ... shouldnt these threads be over in the 'supplements' section

Blog Entries
    Originally posted by OverDrive

another note ... shouldnt these threads be over in the 'supplements' section
    I posted this here just because this section sees the most traffic. And i believe a mod (EXCESS) even gave his .02 and didnt move it, so it think it is appropriate.

tdzzii72 is offline Associate Member
    Bump

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by 956Vette
    I posted this here just because this section sees the most traffic. And i believe a mod (EXCESS) even gave his .02 and didnt move it, so it think it is appropriate.
    Yeah, I see no problem with allsports getting extra attention, but thanks for looking out OverDrive. I'll move this thread when it falls to the bottom.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I think a post about the people who pay for this board can stay here. ASN has never asked for anything in return for allowing us this forum but the truth is they have great products at great prices and I think that everyone should consider them first when it comes to their supplementation needs. Jason works incredibly hard to make this the premier board on the net and we all have benefitted from it.

I hate to sound like the dumb kid in the back of the class BUT ....

what is the relationship between Jason, allsportsnutrition, and AR.com? He/they run ar.com? they are AR.com? .........

Bro's I'm just looking out for the mods .. I mod at a sportsbike site and I know the most time consuming thing is moving posts to the proper sections.
    Last edited by OverDrive; 06-20-2003 at 08:46 PM.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Sorry if we sound protective Overdrive but yes jason Admins the board. AllSportsNutrition funds the board. The reason you don't know this is that they never shove it down anyones throat or throw a pop up at you every two seconds like some boards. We don't talk about them enough or give them the credit they deserve and never have since I have been a member here.

nah its cool man ... we always try to take care of our sponsers just like they take care of the members. Its just that I've only been around less than a week and didn't know the relationship (other than the banner on top.)

I'm a little slow man ... it takes me awhile to catch on .... hooked on phonics didn't work for me

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Because of AR is how I heard of Allsportnutrition. Since I've been a member I now buy from Allsport.... great prices, fast delivery, and the have products with ephedra. I just ordered Staker 2 and 10 lbs of Pro-Rated Protein the other night.

Grimek is offline New Member
    I started buying from Allsport because of the huge selection and great prices. I didn't pick up on the connection to AR until after I'd registered here months later. I'm typing like a maniac on two Stacker 3's I just got a couple of days ago.
    Last edited by Grimek; 06-21-2003 at 11:10 AM.

TheJuicer is offline Member
    If there is a place with cheaper price...I sure as hell can't find it..my Pro-rated Strawberry should be here soon! YEAH!! cant wait!!!!

MegaMuscle is offline New Member
    I have wanted top buy stuff from allsportnutrition.com ,especially the 10lbs of protein, but they only ship in the US.

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I have to say that ASN is really fantastic - a HUGE selection and the prices are really really low - you may find one or two prices that can be beat but I defy anyone to make an overall order cheaper somewhere - and they get it there fast.

AR is paid for by ASN, much like Mass Quantities for Elite Fitness and Anabolic Fitness has their store - but unlike these companies who make their own brand - ASN lets you buy the best brands out there (tho AF stuff is very good) at the cheapest prices

xtremesport14 is offline Associate Member
    I agree with Rickson!!

Bump

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator

Re: AllSportsNutrition.com

Originally posted by PTbyJason
    Does anyone have any ideas how we can get people to visit our website to look at our other website? Our prices are cheap as hell, we have banners everywhere, and it is like we don't even exist. Can someone give me a clue?
    If I was you...I would PM/email everyone every week with the sales specials. There is a successful business model here in Canada that you may find attractive enough to follow....

I use a company here in Canada that sends out free stuff (plus free shipping) with every order over $200. It's usually a free Prolab shaker, a XL tshirt (Prolab, Muscletech, etc.), and sometimes they will throw in a product samples. On top of that they have a special bonus every week for the first X amount of buyers that purchase $200 of supplements. This past week was a free 1000g Prolab creatine...plus the free shipping and other goodies mentioned above. The bonus item changes every week. I get the info through email.

I love this company. My friends and I have used them since 1996...and we have not had any issues or problems. Oh and they guarantee the cheapest prices.

Through good business goes word of mouth. Through word of mouth comes the business.
    Last edited by Money Boss Hustla; 06-21-2003 at 04:08 PM.

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    I've also used ASN and was very pleased with the turnaround, but more importantly, the customer service. The only time I do not use them is when a salvage warehouse nearby picks up some products destined for GNC or something before the truck tipped over on the highway...which happens fairly frequently. As much as I love to support ASN. A Met-Rx MRPs at 25 cents apiece just can't be beat.

PumP~N~Swole is offline Associate Member

Re: AllSportsNutrition.com

Originally posted by 956Vette
    Just read Jasons post on the ephedra thread,
    "I have never been so dissapointed in the members of this board. AllSportsNutrition.com still has ephedra based products. Where are my long term members at? There is a big banner across the top of the board! We even have Labrada Charge with Ephedrine AT COST this week until Monday and no one even checked it??!! We have the Stacker 2 and Stacker 3, we have Lipo 6, Dymetadrine Extreme, Dyma-Burn, Unidyne, Lipo-6. They all have ephedra. Come on guys, I know it is cheesy to beg people to shop at allsportsnutrition, but out of the 9 people who posted no one even thought about us.

Does anyone have any ideas how we can get people to visit our website to look at our other website? Our prices are cheap as hell, we have banners everywhere, and it is like we don't even exist. Can someone give me a clue?"

This disappoints me too! On a lot of other boards, there are countless threads talking up their sponser (even if their sponser sells overpriced crap! lol) But All Sports Nutrition is a good company with great prices, especially the "at cost" deals.
    I have ordered from ASN twice. I recieved my order in two days! I know it might be b/c i am in TX too, but i was still impressed with the turnaround.
    My point of this thread was just to attempt to get the word out about All Sports Nutrition.
    Everyone share your exp too!

By any chance are you brian at allsports, I order protein and other goodies every 2 months. Oh btw I found allsports on here by all them banners so it must be working Hell I've told all us tn bois about this site good deal I think.
    Last edited by PumP~N~Swole; 06-22-2003 at 12:28 AM.

Doc M is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    BUMP!!

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired

Re: Re: AllSportsNutrition.com

Originally posted by PumP~N~Swole
    By any chance are you brian at allsports, I order <a href="http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/listproducts.php?style=category&value=PROTEIN" target="_blank">protein</a> and other goodies every 2 months. Oh btw I found allsports on here by all them banners so it must be working Hell I've told all us tn bois about this site good deal I think.
    No - he is quoting from jason's post

ahh ok at first I didn't know but before I read your response I re-read other responses and seen where someone added the quote thing to jasons thread thx bro.

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    ASN looks great! I just wish they shipped to Canada which they hopefully will someday, and when that day comes, I'll be making my orders off of them too!

Maybe you should try doing some advertising outside of the net? Posters/ads and such, in local communities. Or members of the board, who live all across the U.S. can post ads, just minor ones, nothing costy, and spread the word by mouth too. Local newspaper ads, etc... There are tons of magazines/newspapers that have free advertising.

If just 10 members, in 10 different cities start spreading the word (outside of the internet) I think it might make quite a big difference. I'd me more then happy to do such a thing, except being up in Canada, it isn't much use

Well I just went to ASN, and I haven't been there for quite some time, and well the prices are quite quite low. I mean, even after converting the price to Canadian dollars, and ADDING an additional crazy $30 dollars for shipping, it's still cheaper. So, I just hope one day, shipping to Canada will be possible, for now, I must just wait.

PTbyJason is offline Retired Admin
    Originally posted by Terinox
    Well I just went to ASN, and I haven't been there for quite some time, and well the prices are quite quite low. I mean, even after converting the price to Canadian dollars, and ADDING an additional crazy $30 dollars for shipping, it's still cheaper. So, I just hope one day, shipping to Canada will be possible, for now, I must just wait.
    INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING COMING SOON!!!! We are working on it right now.

Thank you for the thread Vette, this means a lot to me. I am honestly busting my ass day after day and things like this mean more to me thank anything. We are developing many more websites over the coming months, developing a new shopping system, and beginning international shipping as well. I can't thank everyone enough for this thread.

I mean, even after converting the price to Canadian dollars, and ADDING an additional crazy $30 dollars for shipping, it's still cheaper.
    You did the conversion...but you forgot about the duty, handling fee, GST, and applicable PST when it crosses the border.

Dutiable and taxable importations

Sorry to ruin the party.
    Last edited by Money Boss Hustla; 06-22-2003 at 02:38 PM.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...ight=hey+jason

How do you copy the thread site to here? Funny thing I just did a post asking about AR and ASN also complimenting this site and the board. If I was smart I would know how to place the link. If anyone cares go to search and HEY JASON NICE SITE. If a mod can PM me with instructions on how to do that it would be appreciated.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Nevermind. I guess I do know how to do it. Im just retarded. Leave me alone

PTbyJason is offline Retired Admin
    Originally posted by Money Boss Hustla
    You did the conversion...but you forgot about the duty, handling fee, GST, and applicable PST when it crosses the border.

Sorry to ruin the party.
    Thank you, these are things we did not know.

I am looking for some people who live in Canada that would be willing to let me know about things like this. What would we have to do to make it worthwhile for Canadian residents to order from us? We have no clue about that. If someone orders from a US company regularly or if any of you own a US company that ships to Canada and other countries, I would love to get some hints.

bermich, I will reply to your thread. Sorry I missed it.

Originally posted by PTbyJason
    Thank you, these are things we did not know.

I am looking for some people who live in Canada that would be willing to let me know about things like this. What would we have to do to make it worthwhile for Canadian residents to order from us? We have no clue about that. If someone orders from a US company regularly or if any of you own a US company that ships to Canada and other countries, I would love to get some hints.
    I'm an accountant...so I can try and help as I do deal with these issues.

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    ASN is the shit. I ordered 40lbs of protein a few months back and my shipping was only $7!!!. I kinda feel like they lost money on shipping something so heavy, but if it supports the board, then I'll order more when I finish up the last 10lbs.

Originally posted by Money Boss Hustla

Sorry to ruin the party.
    That may be a problem though, but it depends, it's kind of tricky. I have ordered things off the net quite a lot. Sometimes i've had to pay duty/customs crap, other times I have not. Bought stuff off Ebay, and other websites, and there were no "hidden" fees, so I don't think it always applies, not sure though.

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    If you order stuff from the US always send it via USPS. FEDEX and UPS have unreal border crossing fees

That may be a problem though, but it depends, it's kind of tricky. I have ordered things off the net quite a lot. Sometimes i've had to pay duty/customs crap, other times I have not. Bought stuff off Ebay, and other websites, and there were no "hidden" fees, so I don't think it always applies, not sure though.
    Ebay is tricky...usually you don't get tagged with duty is b/c most items are used. There is no consumption tax on a used item.

I know then have a section of asn for used products not really used but we can pretend

sublang is offline Junior Member
    I just recently ordered from AllSportsNutrition for the first time and I was disappointed with the service I received. Shipping took almost 2 weeks (I live in AZ). Also, when I received my package two of the protein containers had been forced into the box and had busted open, spilling protein powder throughout the box. If it was any other supplement company, I would probably not use them again. However, since this board has done so much for me I am willing to give them a second chance. Sorry for the negative post, I am just playing devil's advocate.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information