hallacam is offline Junior Member

Continue to take Raloxifene for gyno?

If you've read any of my previous threads you'll know that I've had pretty bad gyno for at least 8+ months now. I ordered ralox and took 120mg first week, and currently taking 60mg now. I'm only coming on my 3rd week of this stuff and I know it can take quite some time to get rid of gyno.. However, I'm just wondering if there's a point where gyno is irreversible and I'm just wasting my money. I don't want to have to continue buying more ralox if it's not going to help.

Like I said, I've had this problem for AT LEAST 8 months.. At first it was just very very very painful nipples, which eventually turned into pretty large lumps under my nipples. Not as much pain but very defined lumps.

Am I at a point of no return? Or is there still hope?

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    How big are they - it sounds as if it may be to late, but by taking ralox for 3wks won't clear anything... You need to try it(or tamox both will do) for a few months... I had a flare up - and it seems the ralox is definitely helping - just maybe something you'll have to get surgically removed or you could have flare ups quite regularly(if coughs in time on can still keep it at bay but it may not reverse)...

sportsguy891 is offline New Member
    I had a case of gyro and ran ralox 120/120/60/60/60 and it pretty much went away. I've taken it for maybe a little over a month, started with tamox and switch to ralox. I would give it time and maybe order some more. It could be a lot cheaper in the long run if it works, rather than having to get surgery.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sportsguy891 View Post
    I had a case of gyro and ran ralox 120/120/60/60/60 and it pretty much went away. I've taken it for maybe a little over a month, started with tamox and switch to ralox. I would give it time and maybe order some more. It could be a lot cheaper in the long run if it works, rather than having to get surgery.
    The most common mistake made is not running the SERMs long enough! Give it a few months... I definitely wouldn't start a cycle tho...

A vet told me that really there isn't much difference between ralox(has a lot of hype) and tamox - so since your trying to reverse - don't stop if it goes away - that's the same mistake I made when I first had a flare up(two wks of tamox and it was gone(so I thought) it's not gone - it's only going to manifest if you don't run it long enough - many have gyno flare ups it's just knowing when and how long to run it or - in some cases(like me ATM) I'm running a low dose of ralox as well - many use tamox on cycle for this reason! At very low doses as it can cause night sweats and loss of weight(or shall I say weight fluctuation)

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    It can take months keep going with it just now.

LordGains is offline Junior Member
    Any pictures if how bad you got it?

Ok thanks guys I'll keep the faith and keep on taking it

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by hallacam View Post
    Ok thanks guys I'll keep the faith and keep on taking it
    Yes do so as Clarky and I mentioned it can take months(if it dies reverse) it depends when you caught it(and how pig it was/is)!!

uready is offline New Member
    Lesson learnt. Run arimidex during cycle.

I'm running Adex on cycle..

This is from previous OTC Testosterone supplements when I didn't know better and now I'm suffering from it
    Last edited by hallacam; 08-16-2015 at 08:22 AM.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by hallacam View Post
    I'm running Adex on cycle..

This is from previous OTC Testosterone supplements when I didn't know better and now I'm suffering from it
    What about HCG ?

Yes hcg as well
    the current cycle I'm on is
    Test-e 500mg/week
    Hcg 500iu/week
    Adex .5 eod

Now have been taking raloxifene for about 3 weeks. Just took my last test shot so I'll be starting my pct in a couple weeks. Wondering if I need both clomid and nolva if I'm also on ralox?

OutThere is offline Banned
    Nolva is not the best way to reverse early stage gyno. Essentially you need to crash your E2 with Letro. Once E2 is low enough you'll feel like shit and lose your sex drive. You'll also alter gene expression in the nuclei of your cells. Letrozole will crash your E2 immediately but you'll need to keep it crashed for a couple of weeks. The tissue in your breast will then shrink - that is if you haven't let it go too far. Dosage is dependent on many factors but 2.5mg ED will almost certainly be enough.

Thread Information