Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Back In Black

Thread: what do u guys think of my bulking meal prep? (pic)

ojand is offline Junior Member

what do u guys think of my bulking meal prep? (pic)

mashed sweet potatoes, boiled eggs and bacon bits
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails what do u guys think of my bulking meal prep? (pic)-3ogrbco.jpg  

papathesmurf is offline Junior Member
    I never really looked up the nutritional facts on bacon bits but do you think that 2 full eggs per meal is enough to meet your protein goals?

Roger11 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by papathesmurf View Post
    I never really looked up the nutritional facts on bacon bits but do you think that 2 full eggs per meal is enough to meet your protein goals?
    it looks to be one meal mate?

what about all his other meals, how do you know he isnt meeting his requrirements through other means later on in the day or whatever?

bloodchoke is offline Member
    Bacon-bits are typically a soy product (completely vegan) and have approx 6g protein/3-tbsp(14g). A whole egg has 6g protein. A yam has approx 2g protein/cup(136g). If this is two meals, each meal has approximately 20g of protein and 360 calories. This is more of a snack if you're bulking. You could certainly do worse, but you can improve it pretty easily. Throw some protein-dense food up that shit, dawg! A half cup of diced chicken breast will add another 20g protein and 115 cals.
    Last edited by bloodchoke; 08-16-2015 at 11:50 PM.

papathesmurf is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Roger11 View Post
    it looks to be one meal mate?

what about all his other meals, how do you know he isnt meeting his requirements through other means later on in the day or whatever?
    From the picture this appears to be two meals. Traditionally protein from incomplete sources is not calculated so I based my opinion on this individual eating 5-6 meals per day. Even if this individual is eating different types of food later or earlier in the day he is going to have a tough time meeting his protein goals for a high carb high protein bulking meal plan.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    And your steroid question is????
    william981125 likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Thread Information