manky chops is offline Junior Member

switching from test p to test e?

currently coming up to week 3 of being on test prop 150mg EOD, not to sure about quality of the test prop though as its week three and im getting no increases in pumps or libido or any changes ( bodyweights up 5kg) , have managed to get my hands on two vials of pharma grade test e. also want to switch because of less pinning.

can someone help me how do I go about switching from test p to test e? should I stop pct then run test e or can I just stop test p and do my 10 week test e 500mg/week cycle as planned?

have arimidex on hand haven't needed yet though. also have nolva for pct 40/40/20/20

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    I would shoot the test enth twice a week starting now. Personally I would mix 1cc of the prop in with the enth just to keep more test in my body until the enth ester kicks in. As for the armidex, use .25mgs eod starting today. Don't wait until the problems start.
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

You are up 11lbs in less than 3 weeks and you are doubting if your test P is legit?
    Also, as stated above, use your AI from week one.

manky chops is offline Junior Member
    Is it okay to mix the test e and p in same syringe? never thought of doing it to be honest was just going to shoot two different spots.

I have on vial of test p left which would last me 6 more injections of 150mg eod, do you think that will be okay and I can drop test p carry on test e

my previous cycles I didn't have any gyno problems and just kept on hand and this one I haven't had any issues with gyno so I don't see any point in using something if not needed? I am getting bloods done to say can check

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Quote Originally Posted by manky chops View Post
    Is it okay to mix the test e and p in same syringe? never thought of doing it to be honest was just going to shoot two different spots.

I have on vial of test p left which would last me 6 more injections of 150mg eod, do you think that will be okay and I can drop test p carry on test e

my previous cycles I didn't have any gyno problems and just kept on hand and this one I haven't had any issues with gyno so I don't see any point in using something if not needed? I am getting bloods done to say can check
    Its all going to the same place so yes you can mix.

Testosterone converts to estrogen yes? And arimidex lowers estrogen yes? And gyno is a potential side effect of high estrogen yes? So is ed, bloat and i find i pisss alot when my e2 is high. So your stoping alot more then just gyno.

Thread Information