Baldur2630 is offline Junior Member

Female Problem, sorta solved

My wife started at the gym with me in 2013. She has never been to a gym before in her life. She was very overweight when she started and she had major problems trying to lose weight. When I started HGH she started with me. Her weight has gone down a bit, she still wants to lose more fat, but she is doing so incredibly well in the gym, we don't even worry about it at present.

She's 55 years old and only 1.57m tall. Yesterday she benched 115 kgs. She does 10 reps on the leg press at 400 kgs, she can curl 40 kgs and do reps.its amazing. She still wants to lose more weight, but she's putting on muscle to replace the fat.

She's now thinking of trying Anavar or Winstrol .

The Titan99 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    She's made to lift weights. My girlfriend is the same and she's a 55 kg Thai girl. She's tried Primo, Anavar , Deca etc. but with just one result. Extreme increase in strength and WEIGHT and started holding a lot more water. She hated the look. The HGH is cool, but you just can't get around the facts that steroids are for gaining mass and they have a magnified effect on women. Period.

As a side not, it's super for libido and sex!!

Quote Originally Posted by The Titan99 View Post
    She's made to lift weights.

As a side not, it's super for libido and sex!!
    Oh yes, every week she adds more weight. One part of her wants to get slimmer and the other part says "**** it, I can out lift all the men in the gym (except for the three of us that train together), so who gives a shit!"

And yes, it's great for sex - that is until you crash your estrogen like I have just done!

The Titan99 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I mean great for women regarding sex.

Quote Originally Posted by The Titan99 View Post
    I mean great for women regarding sex.
    For both, we were both at it like bunnies until I crashed my estrogen! Hope it sorts itself soon or I'll have to chain the missus up!

Thread Information