steveo26486 is offline New Member

First cycle in 4+ years - Q will my body react like a newbie?

Hello All
    As the title says I haven't taken any juice for around 4+ years now, I also wasn't training for around 3 of it aswell (reason Kids & work), but im back training 10 months or so and all is going well! :-)
    Im trying to get my natural base up from current 180 to 200lbs before I start juicing properly again. I am on TRT from the doctor sust 250 -2 a month! didn't really notice any difference in the Gym

With me not doing any Juice for so long will my body react like it did all those years ago?
    I remember gaining around 25lbs and I kept most of it which was amazing as i didn't even know what PCT was back then!
    I will be doing only test E or C cycles as they always worked best for me

I have lost touch with everybody I used to get advice off because of my long lay off!
    So any advice or examples would be great please?

musclestack is offline Productive Member
    As you get closer and closer to your 'genetic limit', the probability of you putting on 25 lbs from one cycle, regardless if it's your first or not, are slimmer than that of someone who was still far off from their potential. Don't think about it like that though. Plan and run a proper cycle, stick to your diet, train hard and get adequate rest, and you will be pleased with the results. Good choice on building the base up first 'naturally' (I know you said you're on TRT). When you're ready, come back with a proposed cycle plan, and the members here will critique it for you. Good luck!

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    I cycled with a few year gap with test only and it give me gains like a newbie enjoy

Thread Information